Chapter 28

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

I'm tearing away
Pieces are falling,
I can't seem to make them stay
You run away
Faster and faster,
You can't seem to get away
Break

Hope there's a reason
For questions unanswered
I just don't see everything
Yes, I'm inside you
Tell me how does it feel
To feel like this
Just like I do
I don't care about anyone else but me....

Yuya was wondering just what had happened all those times he blacked out. He remembered when his friends would tell him how he had gone "berserk", and how he hadn't been himself. " Just what would happen? What is inside me that is causing this?" Yuya thought as he looked in the mirror, and Yuto showed himself.

"Who knows, Yuya. I feel it as well, and even if I've dueled with nothing but anger before, it's not exactly how I grew up learning how to duel." Yuto told me, and I sighed. Yuto vanished again after that, and I was stuck. 

Days passed, and I felt that empty feeling again. Someone is inside me besides Yuto, and it seems like it's tearing at me to get out. I also found it odd that Yuto hasn't said anything as he would usually say hello throughout the day. " Yuto, why are you so quiet? And just what is making me feel so alone and selfish deep down?" Yuya thought, and he suddenly screamed.

" Hello there, Yuya,Yuto. How about you let me take over?" Zarc asked them, and their eyes widened. No! We won't let you! Yuya and Yuto shouted as Yuya punched the mirror as it shattered. "Yuya, are you okay?!" Yuto asked me, and I nodded.

Yeah, I'll be fine. Yuya told Yuto even if his hand was hurting due to the broken glass. Little did they know, Zarc was watching them, and he swore he would come back to take over once more even if he has to tear away at Yuya to escape.