Chapter 120

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                           Spring time is here?

Yugo and Yuri were quite close, but when springtime came after they hibernated, things would take a huge turn. Bunnies jumped all around, but they were known as the duo who did what they could to stay alive.

Spring time came early this year, and Yugo wasn't willing to deal with Yuri at the moment. The sun rose, and already they were arguing about the littlest thing. They argued over a carrot, and while others gathered before winter, they hadn't this time.

Flowers rose, and Yugo had built a whole bouquet to apologize to Yuri with. Yuri was well known to like flowers, and Yugo wanted to give a bouquet to the other male. However, that time came sooner than Yugo thought.

Yugo saw Yuri crying, but he didn't know why. Yuri had lost his family, and this was now showing as he cried. Yugo ended up crying too when he saw why the other was crying. Springtime they said. New things come and go, but why? Nobody knows...