Chapter 139

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Paperwork or having fun?

Judai looked around the house to see where Yusei was, and he blinked at the piles of paperwork. "Why doesn't Yusei ever take a break?" Judai said to himself as he decided to shred all of the old piles of paperwork. Judai honestly wished Yusei wouldn't overwork himself with such a thing.

Judai knew it was all old, and he got the paper shredder. "Yusei will thank me for this, and he won't have to do a thing." Judai said as he began to put the paper in it. The paper shredder wasn't really fighting at all, and Judai smirked. Yusei woke up, and he nearly screamed at how much paper Judai had shredded by now.

"Judai, no!!!" Yusei cried out, and Judai heard that the raven haired male was awake. "Oh, hey. I decided to help you out." Judai said to Yusei, and Yusei looked like he was about to lose his lid by what was happening. "You can't just shove so much paper in the shredder!" Yusei said to the brunette, and Judai saw that the shredder was beginning to smoke up.

Yusei grabbed the paper shredder, and he threw it outside. It had landed in Jack Atlas's yard, but it was too late now. The paper shredder exploded, and Judai giggled at seeing this as he was sure he had heard Jack curse as usual. Yusei sighed, and with one fair swoop, Judai kissed Yusei as he had fun while shredding paperwork.