Chapter 146

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Cry all you want. I'll always be here....

A devastating loss, and it was one Yuya couldn't get over. Yuya had lost his father after the battle he had with Yuri, but time couldn't really be on his side either. Both Reiji and Reira heard the doors open, and it was Shun and Kaito.

"Shun!" Reiji shouted as he was taken over to Yuya immediately, and Yuya hugged him close. "Don't leave me, Shun. Help me out of this darkness..."Yuya said to the older male as he begged him to take the pain away. Leo Akaba had gone over to them, and a clear look of hatred was in his eyes.

"No! You won't lay a hand on him!" Shun shouted as he pulled Yuya close, and Yuya was already crying a ton as the tears ran down his face. Sora, Reiji, Edo, and Reira blocked Leo from getting any closer. "You're only protecting a demon. He won't remember you once that demon takes over." Leo told Shun, but Shun didn't care.

Moments passed, and everything around them had collapsed. Shun had been pulled in after Yuya absorbed Yuri, and he looked up. All the dimensions, and Shun looked at the dragon before them. "Don't worry, Yuya. We'll save you." Shun said to himself.

Two hours passed, and Shun was on the ground alongside Kaito. "Yuya, if you can hear me. I'm sorry. After all, cry all you want as I will always be here..." Shun said to himself as he fell unconscious and Gongenzaka and Jack had taken the charge to defeat Zarc.