Chapter 45

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

This is for KamishiroYuzu8

                             Troublemaker?

It's like you're always there in the corners of my mind
I see a silhouette every time I close my eyes
There must be poison in those finger tips of yours
'Cause I keep comin' back again for more
Oh, trouble, troublemaker, yeah, that's your middle name
Oh, I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain
And I wanna know...

Thing was, Yuya didn't expect to find himself with another of his counterparts. His name was Yuri. He also had the same face as him, but if he was up to no good. Getting away from the guy was even worse. Dueling him was difficult since he would block the attacks.

"Come on, Yuya. Let's finish this game of tag." Yuri said as he knew Yuya was around, and he wanted to capture him for the Professor. Yuya had no clue what Yuri even wanted with him, and another attack was shouted. Yuya covered his mouth before he could scream, and he was somewhat cornered.

From what Yuya had heard from other Obelisk Force soldiers was that Yuri was a troublemaker in the Fusion Dimension, and Yuya did not want to be at the end of that stick. "The Professor wants to see you just like he saw Yuto and Yugo." Yuri said as Yuya stayed quiet.

At one point, Yuya was running again from Yuri. Yuya didn't like this, and he got surrounded by Yuri and his dragon, Starving Venom Fusion Dragon. "The game is over, Yuya Sakaki. You're coming with me." Yuri told him, and Yuya's eyes widened.

Vines came out of nowhere, and Yuya was stuck. "You're mine, and you just got caught by an expert troublemaker." Yuri told Yuya, and Yuya growled. "I'm going to get away, Yuri!" Yuya shouted at the other male, but Yuri simply laughed.

"Very funny, but I'm afraid you're coming with me." Yuri told him, and Yuya was upset. Yuri held Yuya's chin, and he pulled him in for a kiss. That didn't last long since Yuya bit his tongue. "Feisty. I'll miss you though, my little troublemaker." Yuri told Yuya before they vanished to the Fusion Dimension.