Chapter 104

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

When he loved me...

Two days. That was all it took for Luke to confess to Yuga. Yuga hadn't expected it, but he smiled. Gakuto and Romin were cheering for them. Yuga told them that he was heading home as it was already the end of the school day.

Luke of course had gone along with Yuga, and Yuga just seemed way more quiet than usual, and Luke wondered what was wrong. "Yuga, what's wrong?" Luke asked him, and he looked down at the smaller boy.

"Do you really love me?" Yuga asked Luke, and Luke gasped. Yuga was crying as tears were welled up in his green eyes, and Luke held onto him gently. "I really do, Yuga. I have ever since we met for the first time." Luke told the smaller male, and they stayed where they were.

Rain began to pour down, and they quickly went back to Yuga's place. Yuga had a bit of a mess all over the place, but Luke helped Yuga clean. Yuga put some music, and they were dancing.

They giggled, but even if they were a new pair, things weren't exactly going to be easy from now on. "Does Luke really love me?" That was the only question that ran through Yuga's head as they danced the night away.