Chapter 37

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                       Just give me a reason?

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again
I never stop, you're still written in the scars on my heart
You're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again...

Yugo didn't really have a choice in his life. He had been taken as a baby, and he was now in the Fusion Dimension. Yugo always asked Professor Akaba the reason he was here, but he was never given an answer. Even if the Professor did give him an answer, it wouldn't matter.

Yugo was 10 years old when he met Yuri. Another boy with the same face as him. It seemed like everyone always got them mixed up or confused. "Hey, Pogo! Come see me duel!" Yuri told him, and this annoyed Yugo. "It's Yugo, not Pogo!" Yugo would tell Yuri, but the purple haired duelist never stopped teasing him about his name.

4 years passed, and it was time for the Arc V project to begin. Yugo and Yuri were in charge of the Obelisk Force, and it seemed odd for the soldiers. They always knew that Yugo and Yuri always argued when they're together. However, that didn't happen so often anymore.

Days passed, and both Yugo and Yuri were alone. It was the day before they had to leave the next day. They actually loved each other, but they never really told anybody else about it, and they were discreet when they were around others.

"You know what, Yuri?" Yugo said to the purple haired duelist. "Yes, Yugo?" Yuri said softly as he held onto the bluenette. "I think I finally know the reason I was taken here." Yugo told the other male, and Yuri smiled. "What would that reason be, my prince?" Yuri asked Yugo. "I was meant to meet you, my dear Lily." Yugo told Yuri, and he smiled.

"That's good to hear, Yugo. I'm glad we met." Yuri told Yugo, and they kissed. They had their hands all over each other, and they kept each other close. Even if they were together now, they were going to be separated the next day. The reason? Who knows? Let's just hope they're given a reason.