Chapter 100 ✨

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                             Saving me...

Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
And say it for me, say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me, hurry, I'm fallin'

Say it for me, say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me...

Saving me? Is that really what Yuri had wanted to do with Yugo? Yugo had lost the duel, but he hadn't expected to merge with Yuri so suddenly. No, Yugo had wanted to run or even escape the darkness that had surrounded the other male.

Not even Yusho had managed to save Yugo, and he felt bad for doing so. Yuri now held Yugo's Clearwing Synchro Dragon card, and the others gasped since there was no traces of the bluenette anywhere.

After that encounter, all Yugo felt was some strange of comfort. Yugo wondered if this is what Yuto had felt like after he had lost their duel. "Yuri saved me? Who knew he would have?" Yugo thought as he was laying down in nothing but darkness.

Goodbye was all Yugo thought of. Yugo no longer had his own body after all. Yugo wouldn't be able to be with anyone again as they would only see him as Yuri, not himself. Yuri had saved him, but only from this cruel world he now saw.

"Hey, Yuri?" Yugo told him as he dueled Yusho. "Yes, Yugo?" Yuri told him as he would pull out his next duel card that was only a trick to be shown. "Thank you for opening my eyes, and saving me..." Yugo admitted to Yuri as Yuri simply smiled, and he held out the duel card.

"You're welcome, Yugo. I'm glad I saved you from this cruel world that only bought you pain and suffering." Yuri told the bluenette as he vanished once more into Yuri's body, and away from anybody else's sight ever again.