Chapter 87

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Chocolates and kisses or lust?

Yuto was stuck with Yuya in a shopping mall, and Valentine's Day stuff was everywhere. "Guess we're stuck here..."Yuya told Yuto, and he was blushing. Yuto had a crush on Yuya, but he didn't really know that at all.

They stayed in the store, and Yuto was a bright red as Yuya was all up in his space. "This is so great! We get to have all of this to ourselves."!Yuya told Yuto, and Yuto sighed as his crush was being childish at the moment.

A while passed, and Yuya had already eaten a small box of chocolates already. Yuto had only eaten some chocolate pieces, and he looked at how much chocolate was smeared on Yuya's face. "Do you want some, Yuto?" Yuya asked him as he approached him, but he accidentally tripped.

Yuya and Yuto accidentally kissed, and Yuya pulled away with a bright red face. "I'm so sorry, Yuto!" Yuya told him, but it seemed like Yuto wasn't hearing him. "Y-Yuya just kissed me..."Yuto thought as his face was still a bright red. Yuya waved his hand in front of Yuto's face, and Yuto blinked as he looked at the strawberry haired male.

"Sorry, I was spacing out." Yuto told Yuya, and he sighed. After that though, Yuya fed Yuto some chocolate by teasing him, and Yuto was an even brighter red. They soon got undressed a bit, and they engaged in "that". After the make out session, they both panted.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Yuya." Yuto told him, and Yuya smiled. "Thank you, Yuto. Happy Valentine's Day, Yuto." Yuya told him, and they kissed. The store was still quiet, and they actually had the view of the sunset. They held hands as they kissed once more, and they watched the sun set together.