Chapter 41

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                      Babies or Stolen Treasure?

Three days passed, and Yugo and Yuri were just a few days old. Sherry had been happy to take care of both of them even if Yuri didn't have a mother. It was just another quiet day, and both Yugo and Yuri were in the crib playing with some toys.

"You two are so cute! I wonder what is going through your minds right now." Sherry said to them. Yugo and Yuri looked at her, and they cooed. Bruno came by, and he picked up Yugo as he giggled.

A few days passed by, and they were taken to the park. They were crawling around on the small playground, and both Bruno and Sherry smiled.

After those few hours, both Yugo and Yuri were bathed. Babies like them didn't really come out as twins. It felt odd to Sherry though since she only had Yugo, but she had no clue who Yuri's mother was. Yugo and Yuri looked similar, but only had a few differences.

More things were similar as they grew up bit by bit. Yugo got things very similar to both Bruno and Sherry while Yuri showed more of pink and purple hair. "They're still adorable, yet so similar." Bruno told Sherry, and she nodded.

Night came, but the window was left open. Bruno and Sherry weren't around, and things went bad. Both Yugo and Yuri cried as they were taken and separated. Bruno and Sherry came back, and they went to the police.

Even if they had announced to the police that both Yugo and Yuri were stolen, they couldn't find them. Months passed by, but the only things found that belonged to Yugo and Yuri were their clothes that they had been wearing with two golden necklaces on top.