Chapter 3

Another new part for this story, yay!Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Show and Tell?

Jaden was on my mind even though we were from different timelines. I decided to go visit him, and I was back in his city. I saw a young maiden with a dark red dress, and she was running away from a group of boys. I grabbed her, and I blushed when I saw familiar brown eyes. The maiden didn't say a word, and I carried her in my arms.

I placed the maiden down, but I felt like I've seen her familiar gaze before. "Why were you getting chased by those boys, young maiden?"I asked her, but she didn't say a word. She had brown eyes that I felt like I recognized, she had on a puffy dark red dress, black knee-length socks, black heels, and long brown hair.  "It's not like you would care, Yusei."I said to him, and he was shocked.

"W-Wait, Jaden?! He said with a bright red face, and I covered myself. "Yes, Yusei, and stop looking at me!"I said with a bright red face, and I had covered myself with the blanket. "Wait, why are you wearing girl clothes?"I asked him, and he took the blanket off. "I was undercover at a costume party, but since one of the ambassadors there saw me, I was being chased by all of those boys, including Syrus..."I said to him, and I was still blushing.

"Here's some of my old clothes, Jaden."I said as I handed the pair of clothes to him, and he went to go change in the bathroom. Once Jaden came out of the bathroom, I blushed an even brighter red. "Yusei, why did you even save me?"I asked him, and he didn't know what to say.

Show and tell
I'm on display for all you fuckers to see
Show and tell
Harsh words if you don't get a pic with me
Buy and sell (buy and sell me, baby)
Like I'm a product to society
Art don't sell
Unless you fucked every authority...