Chapter 91

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Best friends can't love each other, can they?

It was a normal day in Heartland City, and Shun was with Ruri and Yuto. They messed around as usual, and Yuto was somehow the happiest he's been in all the time Shun's known him. Shun was starting to remember how he had even met Yuto. Yuto had been alone before he had met them, and Shun always found it so upsetting.

Yuto had grown up with only having his Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon as company. "Shun! Shun! Earth to Shun!" Yuto shouted as he waved his hand in front of Shun's face, and Ruri giggled. "Shun must be daydreaming about you again." Ruri told Yuto,
and he turned a bright red.

"Ruri! I'm so not doing that!" Shun told his little sister as he chased her, and Yuto was still blushing. "We're best friends. Why does Shun love me like that?" Yuto thought as he looked at both Shun and Ruri, and Ruri giggled while Shun was still a bit upset about what his little sister had said out loud as they continued to chase each other.

The day continued on, and Yuto had dance classes. Classical music played as Yuto danced gracefully, and he didn't exactly know that he had a secret audience. Shun was blushing, and even if Yuto was his best friend, he had always found him generally irresistible.

Day soon became night, and Yuto was heading home. Yuto felt like someone was watching him, and he sighed. "Shun, come out. I know you're here." Yuto said, and Shun sighed. "You caught me again, Yuto." Shun said as Yuto smiled.

"Come on, Shun. You're not too hard to spot." Yuto told his best friend, but he wouldn't expect the next thing to come. Shun pulled Yuto into a kiss, and Yuto's eyes widened. Yuto pulled away, and a smack came. "Shun, what the hell?!" Yuto asked him, and Shun's eyes spun. "Sorry, it wasn't easy to resist anymore." Shun told Yuto, and Yuto crossed his arms.

About a hour passed, and Yuto sighed. "You're lucky I'm not upset with you." Yuto told Shun before he pulled him down a bit. Shun held Yuto close, and Yuto smiled.

"Now then, I suggest we be more than just bets friends.~" Yuto told Shun, and this made Shun blush so much he fainted. "Shun!"Yuto shouted, but he had already fainted and fallen on top of him. "Shun,get off!" Yuto told him, but he couldn't push him off. "Oh well..." Yuto said to himself as the sun set, and he let Shun stay on top of him.