Chapter 27

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

"Yuri! Why am I wearing your clothes?" Yugo asked the purple haired male, and Yuri sighed. "Look, Serena and Yuzu hid our clothes, and they want us to "get along"." Yuri told Yugo, and he whined.

Sometime passed by, and both Yuri and Yugo were pulling at each other's hair. "Oww! That hurts!" Yugo cried out, and he was pulling on Yuri's hair. "You started it!" Yuri cried out as tears ran down his face, and both Serena and Yuzu were shocked.

"Can you two just chill?!" Yuzu and Serena shouted at them, and both of them pouted. "Fine! But why do I have to keep wearing Yuri's clothes?" Yugo asked them. "We'll trick the others to see if they recognize if you two switched clothes." Serena told Yugo, and Yuri was a bit annoyed.

A few hours passed, and Yugo was teaching Yuri how to use a duel runner. It was a bit insane as Yugo had to stop Yuri several times. "Yuri, you've got to learn how to use the brake." Yugo shouted as he went after the purple haired duelist for the 5th time that day.

Yuri had to teach Yugo how to fusion summon, and it was a pain. "No, Fusion! You have to center your elbows and shoulders more!" Yuri told him, and Yugo whined. "You also have to have a space in your extra deck and activate Polymerization!" Yuri told Yugo, and Yugo was just getting more and more confused.

After that chaos, Yugo headed over to Yuzu's place with Yuri for a party. Yuya was already dueling with Yuto while Ruri and Shun watched. Yuzu let them in while Serena was playing some soccer with Sora and Shingo.

"Hey, everyone!" Yugo said to them, and Yuri sighed. "Shut it, Fusion! I'm sure they know we're here due to your loudness!"Yuri told him, and Yugo whined. "It's Yugo, not Fusion!" Yugo told Yuri, and he snickered.

"Okay, everyone! Can you two tell the difference between Yugo and Yuri?" Yuzu and Serena asked them, and they blinked. It was now that they noticed that those two were wearing each other's clothes.

"Oh, we can totally tell." Yuya told Yuzu, and Serena sighed as Yuto agreed. "Damn it! They figured it out, Yuzu!"Serena told her, and they had. "Yugo is wearing Yuri's clothes while Yuri is wearing Yugo's clothes." Sora told them, and Yuya couldn't believe they had pulled such a lame prank.

"You two are never doing this again!"Yugo and Yuri shouted at Yuzu and Serena, and they apologized. "Fine, we won't. Here's your clothes back."Serena said as she handed Yuri back his clothes, and Yuzu handed Yugo back his clothes.

They thanked them, and after a while, they were back in their own clothes. "I enjoyed this, but let's not let them find out our secret, Yugo.~"Yuri told him before they kissed.