Chapter 121

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                       I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Heartland. It was destroyed after Duel Academy attacked. Things got worse when Yuri was chasing his target. Ruri Kurosaki. Ruri was giving him a hard time, and she wasn't wanting to get caught. Many times Ruri had escaped Yuri, but she feared to go out when they asked her to when Shun wasn't around.

Only two words were in Ruri's mind when she would be getting chased by Yuri. "I'm sorry..." Ruri would think as she didn't want to leave her allies at all. War like this was too much for them, and her disappearing would be worse. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Ruri thought as Yuri had found her again.

Sure, Ruri had enjoyed her life up until now, but nothing described the way she felt fear. Fear was one thing Ruri didn't want to feel again, but it was always in her system now. Ruri cried as she wiped away her tears.

Ruri's time had come to an end when she was cornered into a wall by Yuri. Ruri had nowhere else to go, and she was willing to fight. Ruri knew that nobody knew she was here, but she hoped Shun wouldn't get angry at her for leaving him.

"Our game of hide and seek is over, Ruri. You're mine." Yuri said to her, and Ruri screamed. Ruri had tried to fight back, but she had lost against Yuri. Yuri activated his Violet Flash spell card as she vanished with him, and with one last thing on her mind. "I'm sorry..." Ruri thought as her time in her home and friends and family would never see her again.