Chapter 103

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

An Unusual Relationship?

Yuya Sakaki. How he stood out to everyone due to his happy personality, and his good looks. Iggy wasn't sure how to even approach the guy. Every time Iggy had the chance, he would just freeze up or stutter. Yuya wouldn't mind it, but sometimes he wondered just what was on Iggy's mind.

Days passed, and Yuya ended up being Iggy's lab partner. On the inside, Iggy was happy, however, on the outside, he was a nervous wreck. Yuya would notice this, but he wouldn't judge the guy. "Let's get started, Iggy." Yuya told him, and Iggy would freeze up.

Yuya was being careful, but it seemed like Iggy wasn't. "Iggy!" Yuya cried out as he stopped the other male from doing anything reckless while spacing out. After a small while, the project had been halfway done when the bell rang. Yuya held Iggy's hand, and Iggy was a nervous wreck.

Another week passed, and things just got even worse. Sure, they had finished up their project, but people were now thinking Iggy and Yuya were in a relationship. Yuya wouldn't really say anything as he didn't want rumors or drama start.

They continued to meet up with each other, but Iggy was always a bright red. "Come on, Iggy. You look like you're going to burst." Yuya told him, and Iggy apologized. "Don't worry about it, but please just calm down." Yuya told him, and Iggy relaxed.

The next day came, and everyone was shocked. Yuya was in a relationship, and it was with Iggy. Iggy was a toughie, but it was odd that he ended up with someone as sweet as Yuya Sakaki. "I'm glad we're together..." Yuya told Iggy as they were under the oak tree as they kissed.