Chapter 145

Maddy, Steve, Natasha and Scott sat at a table in a small cafe....at the end of the table sat the Hulk but was actually talking like Banner.

"Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating! Try some of that! Have some eggs," The Hulk said.

"I am so confused," Maddy replied.

"These are confusing times" The Hulk laughed.

Confusion filled everyone's eyes....except The Hulk.

"I know it's crazy! I'm wearing shirts now!" The Hulk said.

"How?" Scott spoke up.

"Five years ago, we got our asses beaten. Except it was worse for me! Because I lost twice . First, Hulk lost, then Banner lost. Then...we all lost," The Hulk replied.

"No one blamed you, Bruce," Natasha spoke up.

"I did! For years, I've been treating the Hulk like he's some kind of disease, something to get rid of. But then I started looking at him as the cure. 18 months in a gamma lab. I put the brains and the brawn together. And now look at me! Best of both worlds," The Hulk smiled.

Suddenly three small kids walked up to the table....looking from Maddy than to Hulk.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hulk? Miss America?" A small girl asked.

"Yes?" Maddy and The Hulk said.

"Can we get a photo? Please?" The girl asked.

"Sure....sweetheart!" Maddy smiled, looking over at The Hulk.

"100%, little person! Come on, step up!" The Hulk laughed.

"Scott....you mind?" Maddy asked.

"Oh uh sure!" Scott smiled.

"Thanks!" Maddy smiled.

Maddy moved over near Hulk and the small kids....holding up a peace sign.

"Did you get it?" Hulk asked.

Scott nodded and handed the kids the phone back.

"Don't you wanna grab one with me? I'm Ant-Man." Scott said.

The kids just stared at Scott....

"Whose Ant-Man?" The girl asked.

Maddy threw her head back and laughed....soon everyone joined in.

"They're Hulk and Miss America fans, they don't know Ant-Man......Nobody does," Scott sighed.

"Well Steve and I have been around for a while....so kids like us! Adults! and even the elderly!" Maddy smiled.

Steve nodded.

"Wait...No! No! They feel bad! You want a picture with him, right?" Hulk asked.

"Stranger Danger," A boy spoke up.

The kids quickly ran off....

"Listen to your mom! She knows better!" Hulk called out.

"About what we were saying," Steve spoke up.

"Right the whole time travel do over? Guys, it's outside my area of expertise," Hulk sighed.

"Well, you pulled this off! I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible time, too," Natasha said.

"Maddy, what do you think," Hulk asked.

Everyone turned towards Maddy....waiting for a response.