Chapter 156

Maddy stumbled to her feet, and watched as Steve charged towards Thanos.....swinging Mjolnir, smacking Thanos in the face which caused him to fall onto his knees.

Maddy walked over to where Thanos and Steve were. For a moment Steve was winning, and then all of the sudden Thanos had the upper hand. Thanos removed his iron helmet and stabbed Steve in the leg, knocking Mjolnir out of his hand.

Thanos roughly smacked Steve's shield with his double bladed sword......and quickly grabbed Steve by the throat and tossed him to the side.

Maddy summoned Mjolnir.....she now stood in front of Thanos. Hate filled her eyes.

"I can do this all day," Maddy whispered.

Thanos smirked, and charged towards Maddy...... but stopped.

They stood a few feet from one another.

"In all my years of conquest- violence- slaughter- it was never personal. But I'll tell you now....what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet- I'm gonna enjoy it! Very, very much," Thanos smiled.

Suddenly an Alien army surrounded Maddy and Thanos.

Both Maddy and Thanos weren't going down without a fight.....both weren't going to escape until one of them was dead.

A voice filled Maddy's ear....causing chills to run up and down her body, a voice she missed a lot.

"Hey, Cap! Maddy! Can you read me?" The voice asked.

Maddy looked behind her....over the heads of the aliens, searching for the voice.

"Cap, Maddy! It's Sam. Can you hear me?" Sam asked.

With a blink of an eye a large yellow portal opened....out flying Sam and behind him a large group of familiar faces.

"On your left!" Sam said.

"Maddy! Help is on the way," Steve replied.

Maddy turned to look over at Thanos....confusion filled his eyes.

"You are in deep shit now," Maddy smirked, raising Mjolnir towards the sky....calling the lighting.

The lighting flicked off her skin.....her eyes glowed, and soon she was hovering off the ground.

Thanos stumbled back...fear soon filled his eyes.

Maddy was so focused on him, she didn't even hear Steve yell....she flew towards Thanos, smacking him with Mjolnir, which caused him to go flying.

The Alien army started to close in on her.... Maddy threw her hand up towards the sky once again. Soon the energy of the lighting surrounded the hammer.... she flung the hammer around her, watching the Aliens fall to the ground.

Mjolnir flew out of Maddy's hand and disappeared.... Maddy turned around to follow it, but her eyes met a familiar pair of blue ones.

"Darling?" The voice asked.

Maddy blinked a couple of times....not sure if she should believe that he was standing in front of her.

"B-Buck?" Maddy asked.

"Yes! Baby it's me," Bucky smiled.

"Are you really here?" Maddy asked.

Bucky walked up towards her.....grabbing her hand and placing it on his chest.

"Yes. It's really me!" Bucky said.

Tears filled up into Maddy's eyes.....she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Desperately missing his soft lips.

"H-How's the baby?" Bucky asked, pulling away...looking down at her belly.

"He's great! Just turned 5 not to long ago," Maddy smiled.

"5? I've been gone that long?" Bucky asked.

Maddy nodded.

"What does he look like?" Bucky asked.

"You," Maddy said.

Steve ran up to them both...and frowned.

"Are you guys done yet? We have a fight to finish," Steve replied.

"We can talk after," Maddy smiled, pulling Bucky in for one more kiss, before running off.