Chapter 90

Maddy raced through the woods.... the wind blew through her hair and the frost from the sky nipped her nose, causing her to smile.

"MADDY! WHERE ARE YOU!" Natasha yelled.

Maddy suddenly picked up her feet and started running faster.... she looked down and saw how fast she was running, it almost looked like she was flying.

"Coming up behind you!" Maddy said.

She ran up over a hill, and saw that Natasha and Clint were completely surrounded by HYDRA agents.... in the distance she saw Steve and Thor rushing towards their direction.

Maddy quickly rushed down the small hill, she pulled out 5 kunai's and started throwing them at the agents.... knocking them down.

Suddenly Hulk comes from up behind Maddy... jumping over her and killing the remaining agents.

"Thank you," Natasha said looking over her shoulder.

Maddy nodded, and turned on her heels and started walking back towards the jet.

"No! Wait! Everyone is right.... we need you here, with us," Steve sighed.

"Are you sure?" Maddy asked.... looking up at Steve.

"No not really... but we don't have much of a choice," Steve shrugged.

Maddy sighed and nodded... she knew Steve was hurt by what she done, and she knew he'd forgive her.....eventually.

"Stark, we really need to get inside," Steve replied.... speaking into the headset.

"I'm closing in! JARVIS, am I.... closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?" Tony said.

"The enhanced?" Thor questioned... pointing to Clint who was badly injured.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't," Steve replied.

"Well Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac," Natasha said.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better! You, Maddy and Stark secure the scepter," Thor smiled.... turning to look at Maddy.

"Copy that!" Steve replied.

"Oh look! Apparently they feel left out," Maddy replied... pointing to approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tanks.

"Looks like they are lining up!" Thor laughed.

"We'll they're excited!" Steve smiled.

Thor pounds on Steve's shield with his hammer causing such a huge force... which knocked down all the soldiers.

"Find the scepters!" Thor said looking over at Maddy.

Thor quickly rushes over to Clint and picked him up and flew away.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony spoke up, causing Maddy to laugh.

Steve sighed.