Chapter 97

"W-what mission?!" Natasha questioned.

"Peace in our time!" Ultron said.

Suddenly Iron legion bots smash through the walls and started to attack everyone.

Maddy turned and jumped behind the couch...

"STARK! MADDY!" Steve yelled.

Maddy peered over the couch and looked at Steve, who was pointing up at two bots... Maddy nodded and jumped up in the air, and grabbed onto one of the bots. It quickly started flying into walls, window.... trying to throw Maddy off, but she held on.

"TONY!" Maddy yelled.

"We are here to help! We are here to help!" The bots repeated.

"One sec, one sec!" Tony said.

Maddy grew impatient... she smashed her fist into the bots chest, and ripped out everything. The bot quickly fell from mid-air....taking Maddy with it.

She fell hard on the ground....cursing under her breath.

"Little Rogers?! Are you alright?" Thor called out.

Maddy lifted up her hand giving him a thumbs up.

"We are here to help! We are here to help..." The bots repeated... until Tony jumped onto one, quickly trying to shut it down.

"No more! That's the one!" Tony said.

"It's unsafe!" The bot replied..... suddenly it was completely shut off, falling.

Maddy sat up and rushed towards Tony... catching him.

"My hero!" Tony smirked.

"Ugh in your dreams.... sweetheart," Maddy laughed.

"CAP!" Barton yelled.

Maddy snapped her head towards Barton's direction.... seeing him throw Steve's shield, she watched Steve jump up in the air and dismembered the last bot.

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve? With these... puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers extinction," Ultron said.

Maddy started moving her fingers.... and felt something fly into her hand.

She throws Thor's hammer at Ultron and smashes him into pieces.... after Maddy dismembered his body, Ultron started singing. Causing chills to run down everyone spine.

"I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me," Ultron sung until Maddy smashed his head with the hammer.