Chapter 155

Steve and Maddy pulled away.....Maddy turned to look over at Scott, seeing him walk over towards a large window....suddenly he was being thrown back towards them, and then the compound exploded...sending everyone in different directions.

Maddy gasped loudly, looking around her...seeing that she was trapped.

"STEVEN? SOMEONE HELP!" Maddy cried out, trying to move the large rubble that was in top of her.

"Maddy?" Someone called out.

Maddy tried looking around, trying so hard to search for the voice.

"Maddy? I'm coming!" The voice said.

Suddenly the large rubble was being lifted up off of her....Maddy looked up and sighed in relief, in front of her stood Tony, Steve and Thor.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked.

Maddy slowly stood up.

"Yes. What the hell happened?" Maddy asked.

They all four found an opening and climbed out, they looked around....off in the distance, stood someone they all hated very much.

"What did I tell you!" Maddy growled.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked.

"Somewhere under all of this. And so far he doesn't have them....let's keep it that way. Also next time you say you have a bad feeling, I will literally fight you," Tony frowned.

"And we all know how that turned out last time," Maddy mumbled.

"You all know this is a trap, right?" Thor asked.

"Yes. And I don't care much," Tony said.

"Good! Just as long as we are all in agreement," Thor smiled.

Maddy lifted out her hand....calling Thor's hammer, it quickly flew into her hands which she handed off to Thor.

Tony, Steve and Maddy took a step back....watching as Thor threw both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir up towards the sky....summoning the lighting. Thor's dirty clothes transformed into his Asgard armor and cape.

"Let's kill this bitch properly this time," Maddy smiled.

"Agreed!" Steve said.

"How cool would it be if I was able to summon the lighting?" Maddy asked, looking over at Thor.

"Pretty amazing!" Thor laughed.

"Guys we need to focus," Steve said.

The four of them walk towards Thanos, to confront him face to face.

Thanos sat down on a fallen down tree.... looking down at the ground, as they walked closer to him.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me the impossible! And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist," Thanos spoke up.

"Yeah.... we're kind of stubborn," Tony replied.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do! I will shred this universe down to its last atom..... and then with the stones, you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given," Thanos smirked.

Thor turned to look over at Maddy.... smiling, he tossed her Mjolnor.

"It's time," Thor whispered.

Maddy wrapped her hand around the handle..... taking a deep breath. The ground beneath her started to shake..... and soon enough the sky became cloudy, lightning and thunder crashed and lit up the sky.

Steve turned towards Maddy..... her eyes were glowing and, lighting flowed on her skin..... she was welding the power of Thor.

"Absolutely amazing!" Thor smiled.

"A grateful universe," Thanos replied.

"Born out of blood," Steve said.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them," Thanos smirked.

Maddy, Thor and Tony charged at Thanos....

"THOR! MADDY! HIT ME!" Tony ordered.

Maddy and Thor combined both weapons together..... and shooting Tony.

Tony's suit sucks up the energy, shooting it towards Thanos..... Thanos twirls his giant blade really fast, diverting the energy.

Maddy tossed Thor..... Mjolnor. And watched as smacked it with Stormbreaker, trying to hit Thanos.

Thanos grabbed Tony and used him as a shield..... which caused Tony to go flying, knocking him out.

Steve raced up to Maddy.... standing beside her.

Maddy looked at Steve..... she gave him a look and pulled him close, whispering in his ear.

"When the time comes.... you too will be able to welding the hammer," Maddy whispered, racing towards Thanos.

Thanos grabbed Maddy by the throat.... slamming her body on the ground, laying punch after punch.

Suddenly Mjolnor flies into Thanos.... knocking him away from Maddy, she watched as the hammer flew past her and into the hands of none other then her brother..... Steve.

"YESSSS!" Maddy cheered, looking over at a beaten up Thor.... who was smiling.

"I KNEW IT!" Thor yelled.