106--A. (BONUS CHAPTERS)

**FIVE YEARS BACK**

He was waiting when finally his cell buzzed. He immediately read the text that he was so eagerly waiting for. "YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES MANIK. I AM TAKING RAJ AND NYONIKA AWAY FOR A TALK BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD THEM FOR MORE THAN THAT. SAY YOUR GOODBYE TO NANDINI AND YOUR CHILD FOR NOW. AND HAVE FAITH ON AIYAPPA-- HE WILL RETURN THEM TO YOU SOON."

He immediately rushed to the cabin when he saw Kishori walking away with Raj and Nyonika following her. He took a deep breath and walked inside the private cabin of the hospital where his eyes fell on his sleeping beauty who was all set to leave this hospital, this city, this country and him in couple of hours.

He held her hands as his eyes fell on the sindoor (vermillion) that was still shining on her beautiful face.

Even in that comatose state she was looking like an angel who was sleeping at the moment.

She was dressed in red salwar suit-- his favorite color on her-- with her mangalsutra clearly visible on her chest.

A true divine beauty in every way possible.

And of course how could she not shine in her state of comatose..

..after all she was pregnant with his child.

His hands moved on her belly gently stroking it. "Hey champ..your Dad this side.."

He knelt down next to her bed while tears streaming down her eyes as he whispered while holding Nandini's hand in his all the while "..I know things are difficult at the moment. And unfortunately even I won't be around for a while to take care of your Maa...so you need to take care of your Maa in my place. You have to protect her Champ. I want both of you in my arms that's why even you have to protect yourself. I know I am a terrible father and a failed husband who is begging his unborn child for a huge favor. But you are Nandini's child too..and so i know you are not only a born fighter but a born winner too."

"I love you both from the bottom of my heart and I promise once this storm pass away I will never leave your or your Maa's hand again. But till then you need to take care of yourself and protect your Maa at the same time.."

"..I know you won't let anything wrong happen to your Maa or yourself. I will await your return. Whole Malhotra Mansion and family will await your return and i know soon you will be in my arms..safe and secure..I will await that day my child..but till then just remember that your Dad is waiting for you and he loves you very..very much..with all his heart and soul..and i know you love me too..after all you are my child.."

Then he kissed her belly only to kiss Nandini's hand next "..and I will find you again Nandini. You will come back to me as well because I can't, Won't ever live without you again. Just hold on for a while...I will always be your side..and when you will get back to me..I promise I Won't ever let you walk away from me ever.."

"..you have to come back to me Nandini. This isn't a request. This is my order that you have to fulfill no matter what. In case you even tried to be funny..just remember I will follow you no matter what..so it's your call now.."

He kissed her forehead. "I love you.."

Then he kissed her lips for one last time "..MRS NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.
COME BACK SOON BECAUSE I AM WAITING FOR YOU HERE.."

He caressed her hair once more and gave a long last glance at her face capturing her every small detail in his memory and finally kissing her hand once again he with an unwilling heart walked away from her..

...failing to witness the tear that dropped from the side of Nandini's eyes who was still in the state of comatose.

------------------------------------------------------------------