120.

(Reference: This chapter takes place before Chapter 117)

**FIVE YEARS AGO**

She was waiting for the past 40 minutes now when finally her cell phone rang. She picked it up instantly. "Hello."

"So eager to talk Miss Murthy or should I call you by your real name Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra."

She could feel the venom of her hatred for him in her teeth but still, she successfully managed to control her rage and continued to speak calmly with him "What exactly do you want from me.."

"SIMPLE. I WANT YOU."

She snorted "I am married."

"And that's what makes you even more desirable."

She closed her eyes while she replied "Your parents killed my Amma-Appa. You all did everything to hurt my family. So it doesn't surprise me that you have such disgusting thoughts about a married woman. Guess pathetic parents do breed more pathetic children."

"You know Malhotra's will win the case and my parents will lose everything. But then I would have to take my Father's place and go after your whole family." He finally started his manipulation of her. "I will kill them all just like my parents killed yours and I will surrender after that. But what good will that cause you? You will be left with no one because I won't even touch you. "

"We know Malhotra's had planned it all. And honestly, I do want them to win. But the thing is that I don't want you with Manik. Never. Ever. I will hand over everything to you. And this case will be over in the blink of an eye. No Revenge. But in return I want you. FOREVER."

She gritted her teeth. "We have already beaten your family. Then why should I tolerate your nonsense talk."

"Because I am the one who is letting you win Nandini. Haven't you guessed it yet? I have had my eyes and ears in Malhotra Mansion for ages. I know everything about everything when it comes to your family or Malhotra's. But still, I am letting you win because I can't see you lose."

"If you come to me I promise that your parents' murderers will be avenged. Your friends, family and loved ones will be left alone and safe. And I will leave Manik alive as well. I will make sure no one ever hurts you. EVER."

She closed her eyes "it's better if you kill me instead. Separating me from Manik and my loved ones will too kill me so it's better I die without giving in with my dignity."

He laughed.

"I won't let you die Nandini. I won't let any harm come to you. But I will kill everyone you love. You know it already by now that unlike my parents I am not an idiot. I have my priorities sorted."

"And that's why I have sent your Father in law everything that they will need to win the case. But what would be your victory if your family won't survive to enjoy the celebration of winning this long-term war."

"Just remember this. If I can betray my whole family for you then to what extent will I go if you chose to betray me." If I can give your family their biggest happiness then I am also capable of giving you your life's biggest misery."

"I don't want you to repent Nandini. All you have to do is just to say "YES" and come to me so that we could be together forever. That's the price you have to pay for your family's happiness."

"To get your parents avenged and to keep your family, friends and loved ones safe you simply have to give up one thing...

...MANIK."

"Make your decision in the next two days Nandini. The next and last hearing is on Friday. Make up your mind these days. I will wait for your decision till Thursday."

"The fate of your family lies in your hand."

"Chose Me and they will leave."

"Chose Manik and they all including Manik die."

"I am damn serious about you Nandini. If I can sacrifice my family for you then you can only take a wild guess to what extent I would go to make you mine."

"Think Carefully and chose well."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
**This is the first conversation between Nandini and Rajveer where he tried to threaten her.**

**His obsession with Nandini made him so desperate that he ended up sacrificing and betraying his parents**

**Next chapter (the final conversation b/w Nandini and Rajveer) will clarify everything about the past.**