130.

Though it was a general peck it was more than enough to send Manik's heart haywire.

"Nandini.." he whispered but once again he was silenced by her "..Manik don't.." as she pressed her lips to his once again.

"..we both need this Manik.."

"..let me in Manik.."

"..give me your pain...and you take mine.."

"...tonight we both will let go of all inhibition..doubt..fear..apprehension..that had been clouding our mind and heart.."

"...tonight lets our silence...emotions...feelings do the talking.."

"..tonight we will forget about anything and everything that isn't us Manik.."

"..tonight we will share our pain..and we will get rid of it together..so that tomorrow it would be a new beginning for US Manik.."

"..pour your heart and soul out to me and take away mine.."

"..claim... what's your Manik.."

"..and give me what belongs to me.."

Nandini...you don't know what you are talking about.." he tried to get away from her but Nandini didn't let him as she looked into him with such an emotion that made Manik feel something that he hasn't felt in the past three years...

..carnal desire...

..that was meant only for her.

Yes...

For five years all the emotions and feeling that he felt for Nandini...though they were far from being forgotten..he boxed it all together and kept in a corner of his heart, that always belonged to her, those emotions, passion, feelings, desires that he always felt for her right from the time she entered his life..all those sentiments..which was buried deep down in his heart from past three years was rising once again and was about to break free.

And once again Manik was scared for Nandini...

..because this time he was the one who would destroy her if he let his guard down and ended up losing control.

Even when she wasn't with him he couldn't stop feeling what he always felt for her...

..though Nandini was not there with him physically her memories were more than enough for Manik to continue to love her even more with every passing single day...

..which had only made their love more potent in his heart than one can even imagine.

Everything has been building up within him for the past five years which of course Manik had a pretty good idea about..but he wasn't worried then.. because he knew that those feelings will only continue to be inside him and would never come out in the open world in case Nandini never returns to him.

But today he was terrified...

..because he knew the dam of his passion and raging desire was about to burst open.

Nandini's words were not only fanning the fuel of his desires but he could see how determined she was to get him free from all the burden that was hanging between them...

..and that thought chock him.

----------------------------------------------------------------