141.

"Are you ready for this" Nandini asked Manik? Though he was reluctant still he nodded his head "I guess I am"

"Trust me Manik. I know what I am doing." Nandini pressed his hands. "You are going to get your Dad back soon Manik. So smile."

"I hope so." Manik was sceptical but Nandini's words managed to find a word through his heart making him hopeful.

"So here it begins.." Nandini pointed toward the door.

And the very next moment Raj and Nyonika entered the Pentium Suite.

They both stopped as soon as they saw Manik and Nandini together.

"Nandini.." Raj frowned "What is he doing here."

Nandini didn't say a word. Rather she ran towards Raj and hugged him. "Welcome back Dad."

"Princess what's going on.." Raj hugged her back as Nyonika went ahead and hugged Manik. "Why are you with him."

"How are you, my child.." Nyonika pretend not to hear Raj as she caressed Manik's face. Manik smiled as he replied "I am fine Maa. Now that you are here I will be super fine now."

"What are you all up to." Raj looked at Nandini. "What is going on Princess? You need to tell me everything."

"Dad...Maa..we all need to talk." Nandini went and came back after closing the door.
She held Raj's hand while Manik made Nyonika sit on the couch. "There are a few things we need to clear out tonight as a family."

Raj joined Nyonika on the couch while Nandini sat next to Manik in front of them.

Nandini looked at Nyonika just once. And at that moment Nyonika realized what Nandini was going to say. "Nandini...Are you and Manik.."

She couldn't finish her sentence as Nandini nodded while smiling "Your wish came true Maa. Your son and I found each other all over again."

Nyonika was overjoyed but Raj kept quiet.
Nandini looked back at Raj. "Dad say something."

"You lied to me because of him. Didn't you." Raj shook his head. "And I can see very clearly he knows everything about everything."

Now Nyonika was confused. "What do you mean by that.."

"He means.." This time Manik replied, "..that I know that Nandini remembered everything about her past."

"What.." This time Nyonika was shocked.

"Yes, Maa." Manik looked at her. "She knows who she is. She knows who we are. She remembers feeling everything that we went through together. She doesn't remember the scenario or sequence of things that happened in the past. It's like she remembers the story but she isn't able to see those memories anymore. It's like she can hear the sound but can't see the visuals of her memories."

"So you knew about this.." Nyonika looked at Raj this time. "And you didn't bother to tell me or Manik about it."

"After what he did you seriously asking me this question Nyonika." Raj snorted.

"You are impossible Raj." Nyonika was furious now. "I am 100% sure you must have compelled Nandini to stay away from Manik. Didn't you."

"Maa.." Manik tried to speak but this time Nyonika cut him off "Don't you dare defend him Manik. And you also didn't bother to tell me that Nandini was fine now. Did you all forget what I went through because of you all?"

Nandini sat in front of Nyonika and held her hand "I am sorry Maa. It's all my fault. I should have told you about this."

Nyonika caressed her cheeks "Don't you dare blame yourself bachcha. I am 100% sure you would have wanted to come clean to me but because of these two morons you held back." She hugged Nandini. "I had enough of this nonsense now."

Nyonika stood up and so did Nandini. Nyonika held back Nandini's arms. "Nandini and I are out of this drama now. We both have suffered because of you two." She pointed at Raj and Manik. "But I am so done now. And I won't let Nandini suffer as well."

Nyonika made her intentions clear "Now Raj and Manik you both either sort your mess today itself or else I will walk away with my daughter and grandson. And I promise I won't let either of you anywhere close to my family again. So sort this nonsense now."

She looked at Nandini "Let's go Nandini. Take me to Aarav and yes also tell me everything from the start."

"Okay Maa" Nandini nodded in unison.

Both Nandini and Nyonika walked out leaving Manik and Raj behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------