COVID-19

Coronavirus has effected lives beyond measures. It has spread across the world resulting in not only effecting hundreds of thousands lives but also hitting global economy as a whole.

However during this time one should not believe in rumors that are spread basically to create roar and panic among the masses. Unfortunately there are bunch of pathetic creeps who want to reap benefits even out of this mass epidemic by spreading fake news, videos and publication so that their hate factory could continue to run.

Pathetic right..

..but sadly it's true.

They don't even think twice what effect it will have on people but as long as their houses are warm they dont care about burning down the peace of mind of gazillions of people.

So it's my request to please do not pay attention to any such news that are running fake propaganda.

Don't panic rather stay cautious.

Take the required preventive measures and precautions so that one can prevent falling prey to the virus.

I hope not only my readers but everyone across the world could stay healthy and safe. Together we will face this crisis and we will overcome it as well.

May God keep all of you safe and healthy.

Stay strong.

Stay blessed.

❤Love and regards❤
               Sam