10.

"..ek..do..teen..char..panch..chey..sath.." her eyes were closed while she was concentrating on the counts. Taking deep breaths she was relaxing every muscle of her body very slowly but steadily.

However her trance was broken when she heard one of her most favourite voice in the whole wide world. "Nandini..tera call hai.."

"Bhai..let that person know I will call them back later..please.."she said without opening her eyes which made him smile. "..okay bahena.."

"Raj uncle..Nandini is too busy in becoming spiritual devi right now..she is saying she will call you later.." Nandini's eyes flew open as soon as she heard Raj's name.

"Cabir bhai..what the hell is wrong with you.."she literally dashed into Cabir and snatched the phone out of his hand "..aapne bataya kyu nahi Raj Sir ka call hai.."

"Kyunki aapne pucha hi nahi devi.."Cabir replied too sweetly.

"You are impossible bhai.."she scowled at him to which Cabir responded "..ghurana baad me pahle call attend kar..it's not good manners to keep your boss waiting on the telephonic line..."

She slapped his forearm making him laugh as she answered to the call "..Good evening Sir.."

"I hope I haven't disturbed you young lady.."Raj's words made Nandini anxious for a second "..Not at all Sir..in fact I am sorry to keep you waiting..I didn't.."

He could feel she was panicking so he calmed her down "..Nandini..will you please relax bachche..why are getting so worked up.."

"..Sorry Sir.." Nandini closed his eyes and calmed herself down by sighing out loud. "..actually I didn't expected your call at this hour..is everything okay.."

"Nothing is okay Nandini.."Nandini was about to explode out of tension but fortunately before anything like this could happen Raj finished his sentence "..in fact things are as perfect as they can be.."

Nandini was still not out of the aftershock as she spoke.. "What do you mean Sir.."

"Manik and Aryaman made up.."an instant smile appear on her face as soon as Raj utter those words. "..in fact Manik went out of his way to apologise to both Aryaman and Alia..and fortunately they both not only just forgave him but they accepted him back in their lives as well.."

"Good for them sir.."Nandini replied. "..Aryaman and Alia were pretty upset with the entire thing..I am happy they got their friend back.."

Nandini's answer was too formal for Raj's liking "..are you not happy Nandini..it's because of you My son got his friends back.."

"I want to say I am happy sir..but unfortunately I can't..as it wasn't the friends of your son who got publicly humiliated by your son...it was my best friend who faced the heat of your son's rage for no reason. Your son left no stone unturned to demean in front of everyone..and that is something I cannot forget..no matter what.."

"I agree that your son did mistreated his friends in the due course..but even you know this that he would have sorted things out with them one day or the other..my involvement simply accelerated the process but Sir you and I..we both know he would have done this sooner or later.."

"..however your son still haven't apologised to my best friend..and honestly I don't have any hope that he would stop mistreating people as per his own convenience. Yes he might not repeat the same mistake with his friends and girl friend..but I am very sure he won't think twice before insulting any stranger for no reason just to satisfy his so called ego.."