59.

**Scroll down for Part 2**

**Slight Mature Stuff ahead**

**This is the second last part of Manan's stay at Seychelles.**

**Part 1**

"What happened.." encircling his arms around her he placed a kiss on her temple "..why are you so quiet today."

She held his hand that was around her waist and lean back so that the back of her head was resting against his chest. "Its nothing.."

"..that means there is definitely something going on inside that head of yours." He kissed the back of her head. "..what is it Nandini..you are scaring me now."

She turned around in his embrace and encircled her hands around his waste "..I don't want to go back Manik..can't we just stay here..you and me..together"

"We can stay here as long as you want sweetheart. However let me inform you my parents and your families are dying to have us back with them. So I guess we won't be alone too long as they might board the next flight and come here if we decide to stay here forever." His words made her smile "..I don't mind at all. I am missing them too.."

"..i know that..then why are you saying such thing. What's exactly going on Nandini." Manik caressed her cheek. Sighing she chose to speak her mind "..I don't know why but I am getting this weird feeling that things are going to change Manik..and it will change things between us forever as well.."

"What.." he frowned.

She nodded "..I know..i am being plane stupid and I shouldn't be thinking all this nonsense but somehow I am not able to shrug this weird feeling off my mind."

"Is it about Amma-Appa.." Manik asked "..is it something related to them."

Nandini didn't say anything and that gave Manik his answer. "..we will sort everything out Nandini..nothing will go wrong this time. I promise."

"I know that.." Nandini looked at him. "..but Manik it's not over till it's actually over..we don't even know what exactly happened 14 years back that lead to my Appa-Amma demise. Yes I was angry at Amms for hiding truth from me but now when I think of it I can't possibly imagine what must have happened that forced her to hide this truth from me."

"I am worried that things might not be that simple...and only Aiyappa knows where we might end up once we begin to pursue this case all over again. I want my parents to get justice Manik but that shouldn't be at the cost of safety of those whom I love dearly today." Nandini rested her forehead against his chest. "..call me selfish Manik..but I don't want to loose what I have now.."

"You won't loose anything Nandini" Manik cupped her face and looking into her eyes continued "..I am right here with you and I promise nothing will go wrong. We won't do anything stupid and reckless. We will make sure that not only Amma-Appa gets justice but also no one who matter to us gets even slightly hurt."

"What if things changed between us Manik" she finally said those words out loud "..what if we end up loosing each other.."

"In case you haven't noticed things have already changed between us." Manik smiled "we are husband wife now. The love that we share is deepening and it's getting rooted too deeply in our soul and heart. To be honest even if our body and mind changes our heart and soul will never forget the feeling that we both share Nandini."