132.

Manik was stumped.

Not because he didn't expect this but because he seem to have to forget what Nandini's feelings were for him.

Her words were flowing effortlessly as she did nothing but hide her true emotions anymore. "it seems you are forgetting one important thing that even I was away from you for the past five years. Yes, I agree my memories are no longer with me but those emotions, raw feelings, erotic touches, your skin over mine while you filled me with your presence as you took me to the epitome of pleasure and ecstasy aren't something that I could easily forget Manik. I might not remember what those memories were but I certainly haven't forgotten your touch over my soul. You think only you have been holding back then it's high time you realize that you can't be more wrong than this.
And mark my words Mr Manik Malhotra.. you have no idea how much passion had pent up inside me as well. You are scared that you would hurt me..trust me Manik even if I feel the same..that my emotions and needs will be too strong and too much for you to handle...that I might end up hurting or losing you as well.."

"..but Manik..what we both are forgetting that we are equals..in every way possible.."

"..and to move ahead we have to let go of this inhibition.."

"..we have to let it go Manik..that's the only way.."

"..so just let go Manik and let the chips fall where they might.."

"Let's see Manik...that whether our unbridled passion destroys each other or rather it destroys the last thread of doubt that engulfs our heart and is not letting us free.."

Her words jolted him. He knew he felt a lot of things for her, like intense attraction, deep possessiveness that only he could have her and none other, hunger, desire, passion...

..but never in his wildest imaginations had he imagined that she could feel like this as well.

He was shocked to the core...

..because in that moment realisation hit him...

...that he was wrong...

..that he had underestimated her...

...he had underestimated her love for him.

Yes...

...she was correct.

They were equals...

..so how can their love not be equal?

Their love is strong enough to face anything...

..just like she is strong enough not to handle the waves of oceans of his deep and dark desires but to unleash the ocean of unbridled passion that has been building up within her as well.

As always she was right...

..they won't burn in each other's passion...

..rather tonight...

...this world surrounding them will burn down as they both will get consumed by each other's salacious needs and desire for each other...

..becoming MaNan all over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------