105.

She threw the plate outside the room in anger that got broken into gazallion pieces while she closed the door as she screamed inside her own head. "Damn you Rajveer Chopra." She cursed him internally because her son was sleeping peacefully in his bed.

Nandini calmed herself down because she knew her Amms would be here any moment to pick up Aarav. Since Aarav was already asleep it wouldn't be difficult for them to send him off with Kishori.

Nandini sat on the couch next to Aarav's bed and tried to keep a straight face. She already had an idea that Manik and maybe Amms even knew that Nandini is pretending her memory loss. But they haven't said anything because of Raj's full proof plan that left no evidence behind.
That's why even after knowing they couldn't cross question her because they had no solid evidence to back their claim.

However Nandini wasn't an idiot. She knew her Amms and husband way too well. They both didn't needed any evidence to proof anything. But still they were playing along which clearly showed that even without her words they are able to hear her thoughts.

She knew that even Amms and Manik were after The Chopra's. But unfortunately they had no idea that she was the one who was just a phone call away from the Entire Chopra Clan because..

..she was Rajveer Chopra's best friend.

Or should she say that she was pretending to be his best friend.

Rajveer Chopra

The very same person who tried to kill Manik five years ago and was the main reason why she landed in coma for so many years.

She hated Rajveer.

There was no doubt about that.

In fact she hated him even when she had no idea about who he actually was. Of course he was keeping tabs on her. That's why he brought the stakes in the very same hospital where she was admitted and stayed during her comatose. Not only that he also enrolled in the same class as hers just to be closer to her.

Even when her mind didn't remember him her heart still never approved of him.

But once her head got sorted she chose to befriend her intentionally so that she could get close enough to him to finish him and his family's existence once for all.

She knew that now both Amms and Manik knew that Rajveer was around her but they both didn't knew that she was the one who wanted that so that she could directly control him that she had done till now.

Once again she was taking a risky decision but this time she wouldn't make any mistake and won't let her close one get anywhere close to Rajveer because this time she will be the Real Winner and not Rajveer.

Shashikant Chopra and Riya Chopra are the reason why her parents died and Rajveer was the reason why She and Manik along with their families went through so much pain. It was now her turn to return the favor.

Though everything was still going as per her plan but sometime things do happen a little differently because of which she had to take a detour and replan everything. Something that she hated from the bottom of her heart.

Like today's scenario.

Nandini almost sent Aaranya and both his parents to jail for misappropriation of funds in a Corporate Venture. However at the last moment Rajveer returned the whole sum with intrest and ended up getting the case closed thus saving his family this time.

Only if she could have gotten them framed in something more heinous and non bailable offence.

If she would have been there herself no one could have been able to save Chopra family's ass as she would have kept Rajveer busy by distracting him. However her plan failed because she wasn't able to come up with a proper plan to keep Rajveer busy.