19.

"..phir.."Soha's eyes widened in anxiousness "..phir kya bola usne Dad se.." to which Navya replied "..then he extended the paper towards him..jisme likha tha ki from now on till next two years Malhotra Mansion me jitne bhi functions honge..the starters and the deserts will be served from here only.."

"Hayeeeee.."Soha sighed. "..kitna sexy laga hoga na woh jab Dad se aise bola hoga..hot toh woh aise hi lagta hai..but jab aise sahi kaam kar raha hoga toh bas...ufffffff..."Soha battered her eyelashes dreamely. "..phir toh kya jalwe hue honge yaar...oyeeee...hoyeee.."

"Apna muh band kar.."Navya raised her eyebrows "..you are drooling just too much.."she snorted "..apni nahi toh unn makhiyyon par raham kha jo tere badey se badboodar gattar wale muh me accidently gir jaegi..hum par na sahi..unn par raham kha.."

"Tu chup kar.."Soha shrugged her off. "..I know you are the assistant manager now..that you totally deserves to be..but that doesn't mean ki tu yeh bhool jae..ki you are just an equal big gattar like me..aakhir we are "best friends." nahi.."she winked.

"Bilkul.."Navya agreed and they both ended up laughing.

"But yeh baat toh manani padegi yaar.."Soha looked at Nandini who was silent the whole time as she sat next to both Navya and Soha..ignoring their words like plague. "..Nandini ka jadoo hai yeh.." to which Navya added. "..aur nahi toh kya..Nandini has to be given entire credit for that.."

She finally looked at both of them with a warning glare. "..don't you two even think about saying those things which I know is dancing inside both of your brains and is looking for a way to come out of both of your gattar wala muh..so behano.."she folded her hands and threatened them too sweetly "..agar apna gattar wala muh nahi tudwana chahti..toh apne kachre jaisi soch apne dabbey jaise dimag me hi rakho..samjhi tum dono.."

"Arey tu toh befizool me gussa kar rahi hai.."Soha replied "..hum toh sirf teri tareef kar rahe the..kyu Navya.."

"Bilkul.."Navya nodded her head in agreement. "..We were toh just praising you..kyunki hum actually surprised hai ki aise kaun se jadoo ki charri chalai tumne ki woh rakshas..sant mahatama ban gae.."

"Kahi Malhotra..Murthy se pyaar ishq mohabbat toh nahi kar baitha.."Soha smirked devilishly. "..agar aisa hua toh hayeee kasam se mazaa aa jae.."

"Tera dimag kharab hai kya Soha.."Nandini was hell annoyed now.

"Agar dimag kharab hota toh tujhe toilet me drug sunga kar le aati..uske baad tujhe kidnap karke kisi room me jaan se marne ki attempt karti..ya phir..teddy me mini bomb tere ghar par Manik ke naam se deliver karti ya phir..kisi wire se tera gala katwane ki koshish karti..aur agar inme se kuch nahi hota toh bheer me chupkar tujh par stone marti.."both Navya and Nandini looked at her with horror filled eyes that only made Soha smirk grew wider. "..na ki yaha baith kar tere aur Manik ki jodi banane par bhangra pale kar rahi hoti..madam.."

Navya burst out laughing while Nandini rolled her eyes as they both said together "..Soha you are crazy.."

Soha winked as she replied "..only for my girls baby.."

"But seriously Nandu.."Navya pointed out. "..Soha ki baat me dum toh hai..yeh chamatkar aise toh nahi ho sakta hai..zarur kuch gadbad hai.."to which Soha added. "...yahi toh mai bhi kah rahi hu kuch toh jhol hai boss.."

"Jhol nahi..tum dono ka dimag gol hai bas.."Nandini dismissed them. "..yaar Alia uski girlfriend hai."

"Aryaman se bhi toh tere rishtey ki baat hui..par shadi ho gai kya tum dono ki.."Navya questioned. "..bolo.."

"Manik aur Alia ki baat aur hai..woh dono ek dusare ko itne saalo se date kar rahe hai..aur Aryaman ne bataya tha mujhe ki bahut jald unki shadi bhi hone wali.."Nandini tried to reason with them.

"Hone wali hai na.."Soha pointed out. "..hui toh nahi hai..aur lagta hai ki hogi bhi nahi.."

"Agreed" Navya joined in too. "..jaise cheezen badh rahi hai..mera bhi kuch aisa hi vichar hai.."

"What nonsense yaar.."Nandini scowled. "..matlab apna delusional thought pura karne ke liye unn dono ke relationship ko taak par rakh do.."she shook her head in disbelief. "Are you two serious.."

"We are.."Soha reverted "..but I guess you are just not ready to accept the fact that whatever we are saying can be the real fact too.." even Navya didn't hold back "..exactly..my point..I mean seriously Nandini..how can you not see this obvious thing.."

"Yaa maybe she does..but she is holding herself back.."Soha concluded. "..achcha tell me something.."

Nandini scowled at Soha's sudden tone change. "..tell you what.."

"Agar Manik aur Alia relationship me nahi hotey toh kya you would have still said the same thing.."Soha questioned which made Navya smirk as well. "..yaa phir at that time you would have given attention to the fact that whatever Manik Malhotra is doing..he is doing that just for you..bolo..".

"Even I need an answer of that.."Navya was intrigued too. "Bata Nandu..kya hota tera jawab.."

"..yahi ki tum dono ka dimag kharab ho gaya and you two need to consult a doctor asap.."saying this she got up and turned to leave but before she could walk away she bumped with some three four high school girls who were passing by them to occupy the vacant seat next to their.

"I am sorry.."the girl apologised whose coffee was now spilled on Nandini's t-shirt. "..I am really sorry. "

Wiping away Nandini looked up and smile. "..don't worry...it's okay.."

She looked at Navya and Soha who gestured and asked her whether she was okay or not.
Nandini nodded her head and assured them that she was fine. The girls passed by them and sat at their seat while Nandini went to the washroom to clean herself.

"Aiyappa..why me all the time.."she said as she washed the stain with water and fortunately it got cleared as well making her sigh in relief.

Though her relief didn't lasted long as her phone rang by an unknown number.
"..who is it.." trying her best to recognise she picked up the call.

But soon her query and anxiousness was answered almost instantly as the caller replied to her question.."..you still haven't answer Soha's question..I am too awaiting it's answer.." as if this wasn't enough which almost made her heart jump out of her chest when he again said something that literally shook her to the core..making her eyes popping out in fear..

"..by the way...I can still see some stain at the left end corner of your shirt.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**Soha kiski heroine hai???

..batao...batao🤔🤔

Waise Statutory Warning:

deewanapan is about to begin..

..baad me mat bolna bataya nahi tha😜**