80.

He couldn't keep the grin off his face as last night's or this early morning's incident flashed in front of him.

After a span of five years he felt the presence of Nandini--his wife Nandini and not Raj Malhotra's daughter Nandini.

Her heart was still the same though her mind had forgotten him. The way she rushed to the terrace garden and the way she hugged and hold him was clearly enough to state that she was still his Nandini--who would punch him whenever he would be wrong and would kiss him whenever he would be correct.

He was relieved that she didn't consider him stranger anymore and now she wants to walk on the same path on which she abruptly left him alone five years ago. She came back to him...for him..and now he will never let her go away again.

He looked at Aarav who was eating breakfast sitting next to him and his smiled widened. Leaning in he kissed the top of his son's head. Aarav looked back at his father only to grin back at him. "Though I am not complaining but I hope you are not so high on happiness that you confused me with Maa. I am your son while your wife is peacefully sleeping in my room. So why am I getting kissed instead of her." He pointed toward his own head.

"Because you are my son and I can kiss you whenever I want." He kissed Aarav's forehead this time.

"Dad aapke irade mujhe kuch theek nahi lag rahe (Dad your intentions are not at all looking noble)" Aarav shifted just enough for Manik to laugh. However before he could go any far Manik grabbed him and pulled him on his lap and started mercilessly tickling and kissing his entire face. "Dad stop please..Dad.." Aarav couldn't help but laugh at his father's childish act.
"I have school remember." He finally managed to say it.

"You can bunk school for a day..I will inform your teacher." Manik suggested to which Aarav's replied "Dad bunking school and not studying was your is your style. I love and that's why I am the best student of my class. So thank you for the offer but I can't accept it."

"You are your mother's son indeed. So disciplined and cautious about studies." Manik shook his head. "Anyways if that's what you want I am no one to come between you and your studies. Get your stuff I will drop you to school."

Aarav shook his head "Alia chachi is going to drop me."

"She is coming here." Manik was surprised now. "Did you call her."

"Actually I did." Both Manik and Aarav looked at Kishori who brought Alia along with her. "After dropping Aarav at school Alia will drop me at Venkatesh's place. He and Shanno will be accompanying me to Mangalore as we need to sort some things out."

Alia's eyes shine as she held onto Kishori's hand. "Once you are done with everything there just inform us . Soha and I will be awaiting your call Amms."

Kishori smiled at her. "Yes I will but you two also be at your guards. I don't want my other two grand daughters in any mess."

"They won't get into any mess Amms." Manik winked at Alia "as they both are expert at messing up life of others."

"Well that's our specialty Mr. Malhotra." Alia bragged that made both Kishori and Manik smile.

"What are you all talking about." They all looked at Aarav's confused face. "You are leaving me again Badi bebey." Aarav hugged Kishori's from her stomach.

"I will be back very soon my child." She caressed his back. "Tell me what you want."

"Only you come back soon that's all I want." Kishori leaned in and kissed Aarav's head. "I will. I promise. Now come on get your bag as you will be late for school if we didn't leave now."