119.

**This chapter goes back to the time when the Boys and Girls were at War. But Manan chose to run away to have a party of their own. Now we will cover the incident till  Aarav was hospitalized. Hopefully, there won't be any confusion.**

It was An Unofficial Third World War that was going on between the men and the women at Malhotra Mansion. However, Manik and Nandini had a plan of their own. And somehow they did manage to execute their plan successfully.

Manik was driving while Nandini was smiling as they both came about a mile away from Malhotra Mansion. "They won't even notice that we are gone. At least till morning." Manik snorted as he read  Nandini's mind. "And I have checked with Amms Aarav is peacefully sleeping in her room."

"Did you.." before she could even ask Manik answered her unfinished question. "Yes, she will check on him from time to time. This isn't the first time she is taking care of Aarav Nandini so just relax."

"Aarav has a habit of getting up at night. If one doesn't notice he gets down from the bed and leaves the room to roam freely in the house. Usually, he is such a docile child but I don't know what happens with him at night. He is a little anaemic but his habit of sleepwalking can be really dangerous. That's why I am worried." Nandini was tensed now.

Manik held her hand with his free hand as he continued to drive. "We will consult a good doctor soon. He didn't have this problem before but I guess with age these problems are coming to the surface. But with the right treatment and proper care, he will be fine in no time." Manik assured her but somehow Nandini's heart was not at peace.

"If you want.." Manik could sense her restlessness "..we could go and see Aarav..just for your satisfaction"

Nandini shook her head "No...I don't want to disturb Amms. And you are right. I am getting worked up for no reason. As long as Amms is there our son is safe."

"So can we focus on ourselves now?" Manik smiled to which Nandini simply nodded in a "YES".

They drove for another 20 minutes and finally, Manik stopped the car.

Since it was dark outside Nandini had no idea where Manik had brought her. "Where are we." She looked at him with questioning eyes because this wasn't as she had anticipated for Tonight.

"Where we should be tonight." Manik's tone changed which made Nandini curious. "Let's get out." Manik smiled as opening the door he got out of the car.

Manik came around the car and stood next to her as soon as she stepped out of the car. However the moment she turned she knew exactly where they both were.

She instantly looked at Manik who caressed her face. "Today we decided to become one all over again. That's why I don't want any more veils, secrets or lies between us. We are fighting to defeat the same villain but we have separate teams for that Nandini. But after tonight there will be only one team..that will be of...Manan."

"No more secrets, no more lies..no more veil between us." Nandini knew exactly what Manik was referring to.

It was the last scene of both their dramas that they were enacting with each other for the past couple of months.

It was time to put the curtains off as this drama of Nandini's memory loss in front of Manik finally came to an end.

She sighed and simply hugged him. "I missed you, Mr Husband Malhotra."

Manik held her too close "I missed you more Mrs Wife Malhotra."

"Why didn't you do this before Manik if you already knew everything." Nandini was breathing in peace after so long.

"Why didn't you call my bluff off before when you knew from day 1 that I was messing around with you too," Manik replied.

"I know I should have ended it then only when I saw you in Melbourne with Aarav where you were keeping tabs on me. But I couldn't.." Nandini looked up at him.

Manik kissed her forehead "..because of Dad right."

"I am sorry Manik. Because of me you and Dad.." before she could finish Manik kissed her lips this time. "..don't. It's nobody's fault. You were not in any condition to do anything. I did what I had to. And Dad did what Dad had to. No one is to be blamed for anything. Get it."

"I know he is Mad at me. Because you are priceless to him. But I understand him because though I took that decision but deep within till today I am mad at myself too because you are my soul. Thank goodness you are safe but heaven forbid if anything would have happened to you I would've killed myself too." Manik's words made Nandini angry. "Just shut up. Don't.."

"My life was a living hell without you Nandini. You have no idea how I have lived those 5 years without you. Though I promised Dad that I won't get anywhere near you but you have seen yourself how many times I ended up breaking that promise." Manik's reply made her smile for a moment "MORE THAN ZILLION TIMES"

"Honestly at that time I didn't care about anyone. All I wanted was to be as close to you as I possibly could. All I wanted was, is and will always be you Nandini. Hamesha."
Manik wiped away her tears as she kissed both his palms. "Now come on. Let's go and meet them. They too have been waiting to meet you for the past 5 years."

"I kept my promise.." Manik smile
Nandini held Manik's hand. "Amma-Appa..she is finally here."

They both walked inside the Columbarium to visit Nandini's parents.

------------------------------------------------------------------