30.

"..hello..Nandini.."

"..hello..You there.."

"..Nandini.."

..and then the call that got on speaker accidentally as the cell phone fell on the ground from the hand of the owner ended..

..only to ring again just few seconds later.

However this time it simply continued to ring..

..because just like last time the hands of owner of the cell phone was not available to receive the call..

..as those hands were held by someone else's hand who made sure that the call went unanswered..

..for which he even did something that he himself didn't think of doing several moment back..

..kissing her for the very first time.

Manik knew Aryaman was with Nandini as he took her out on their "first date"..but that fact didn't bother Manik..

..something else did.

Nandini's acceptance to this whole arrangement..

..though spending time with Aryaman doesn't mean that she will agree to get married to Aryaman but still the fact that she said "YES" to Aryaman..rather than to saying "YES" to Manik..bothered the living daylights out him.

That's when Manik realised that no matter how inconsequential matter is..no matter how trivial these sort of things are..the fact is that he can't see Nandini with any one else..let alone his best friend.

His restlessness grew when he wasn't able to get any details about Nandini-Aryaman's whereabouts.

Finding no other option he chose to visit Navya to get some information..

..but fortunately for him he overhead the conversation between Navya and Cabir and came to know about the location of Aryaman and Nandini's date location.

He drove like a maniac and reached the restaurant that was on the outskirts of the city only to witness one of the most raged out scene playing right in front of him..

..Aryaman caressing Nandini's forehead gently while Nandini showed her angelic smile to him.

It took all his willpower to keep his rage his check and to remind himself that Aryaman was his best friend who also happenes to be Alia's elder brother and son of Khurana's who are his father's business partner..

..so killing him wasn't an option.

So he decided to break only several bones of Aryaman...

..while he was dwelling on the idea of how many broken bones shall he leave Aryaman with..

..he saw that Nandini went to the terrace while Aryaman went to the counter to order something.

But before he could place the order Aryaman got a call which literally lit his face with happiness and saved his life as well Manik got confused with his reaction.

Aryaman got busy with the call and completely forgot about the fact that Nandini was waiting for him.

How was that possible.

Manik knew Aryaman too well.

He wasn't a cheater or a backstabber.

But who was he talking to so engrossedly that he forgot that Nandini was all alone in the terrace.

Realisation hit Manik like a streak of lightening.

How dumb was he.

Here he was getting an opportunity to directly confront Nandini and he was wasting it thinking who Aryaman was talking to.

So without wasting another second Manik rushed towards the terrace...

..and there she was.

All smiling and content as she looked ahead and was enjoying the beautiful scenario right in front of her.

The peace on her face somehow managed to bring some peace to his raged heart also..

..but it didn't lasted for long as he heard her saying.

"..see Aryaman..this is what I was referring to..isn't it beautiful.."

Once again she took Aryaman's name instead of his which vanished his peace of mind altogether..

..however the reason why he didn't do anything rational as he realised that she finally felt him..

..And not Aryaman.

She felt his presence and took his name without even turning back to look at him.

Though it soothed his anger to some extent but it wasn't enough to vanish all his rage.

So in anger he made a sarcastic remark of how she could feel his presence now to which she simply reverted that he shouldn't be here..

..which only angered him more..

..and there bickering started like always.

However he lost control over his rage when she got Aryaman's call and even after telling her not to pick it she did took the call which was more than enough to break the wall of his patience..

..and the next thing they both knew were..

..that they shared their very first kiss.

The phone dropped from her hand as he continued to kiss while holding her hand securely in his and the call went on speaker.

However these two barely heard or paid attention to anything that Aryaman said as they were lost somewhere else altogether.

It wasn't a sensual or a passionate kiss..

..rather a simple lip lock where their lips were gently placed against each other rather than moving..

..but still it felt more intimate as it marked the beginning of something new between them.

They finally broke apart and opened their eyes though still standing too close to each other.

She looked down as she took deep breathe to calm her ragged heartbeat down but in vain as almost the same time Manik spoke something that put her entire existence on fire.

"Next time pick up the call that I tell you not to..only if you want to see me mad.. the jerk who will call you will be killed by me..as there is no middle way..anyone who would intrude my personal moment with you will be dead..understand.."

His tone was laced with so much of possessiveness that it made her speechless.

She felt as if her mind lost the ability to form any coherent sentence at the moment when she felt his intense gaze on her as for the first time she had nothing to say...or should one say that she didn't wanted to stop him by saying anything that she would have said otherwise...

..as she didn't wanted to stop feeling like this .

However she couldn't let him take over completely which she knew he would if she stayed any longer..

..so without saying anything more she simply removed his hand and ran away from there.

He let her go and even he needed some time to process of everything that just took place between them just few moment ago.

However his trance was broken as he heard the ringing of Nandini's phone that she had left behind and was still on the ground.

He picked it up only to see that Aryaman was calling her all over again.

His expression changed and he picked up the call and answered

"I know you are downstairs..so meet me at the parking of the restaurant in five minutes as we need to talk.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**kaisa laga Heir Moment in MaNan Version**

**..agar achcha laga toh baheno aur unke bhaiyo kar dijiye votes and comments ki barish😜**