135.

"I am going to kill her.." Manik stormed out of the Kishori room but before he could take more than 20 steps he was pulled into another room.

He knew instantly who did this that's why he replied with gritted teeth as he tried not to hurt her with the rage that was dominating him at the moment. "Nandini let me go. I need to kill Sanaya."

"Manik calm down. We can't be irrational."He couldn't believe Nandini's words "She tried to kill our child Nandini. How can you even say something like this? Didn't you hear what Chacha-Chachi said?"

"Sanaya took advantage of our weakness Manik. She harmed my baby. Do you think I will let her go like that? But didn't you hear what Chacha-Chachi just said?" Manik frowned at her words "Don't play puzzles with me Nandini. Come straight to the point."

"Malhotra Mansion is bugged. Your office is bugged. And so is this house. This room is an exception because it's out of any network area and no bugs or any spying device will work here that's why I have brought you here." Nandini pointed out. "We need to go to the hospital together but we won't leave together from there tonight."

"What...why.." Manik frowned.

"Because I am done playing nice. I want to finish this once and for all Manik." Now Nandini's words were scaring Manik. "What do you mean Nandini."

"Rajveer and Sanaya knew that we weren't there. Just to find us they made use of our son. They knew that Aarav had a habit of walking in his sleep as you and our family friends have discussed several times. So to get to us they used it to their benefit. Fortunately for them my son wasn't fatally injured or else I would have burned them alive at this very moment. However, they are the reason why my son is in so much pain now so I will make their life so miserable that they will never dare to touch any innocent child ever again." Nandini's eyes were on fire.

"Fortunately Amms and Chacha-Chachi took Aarav to hospital on time. Chachi saw Sanaya leaving our house but she didn't follow her because she was more worried about Aarav at that time. Though Sanaya managed to delete the CCTV footage at the entrance of Murthy's house Chacha still managed to get the footage of CCTV that was connected inside Amms room that wasn't known to her."

"She misguided Aarav while he was sleepwalking and brought him to the balcony. She made him stand on the edge where again he started walking. Fortunately, before he could fall completely Chacha-Chachi caught him but Aarav still got injured because his head got hit by the wall adjacent to the balcony while Chacha-Chachi pulled him back."

"Sanaya managed to fly without getting caught as Amma and Chacha-Chachi were way more concerned and worried about Aarav. And thanks to Aaiyapaa my son is safe." Nandini calmed herself before looking back at Manik.

"Have faith in me Manik. Let's do this one last time together. And I promise this time we won't let anything wrong happen with us again."

Manik was worried now "What is your plan Nandini? You are scaring me now."

"Drive me to the hospital Manik. I will tell you everything on the way." Saying this she held on to Manik's hand and they both walked out of Murthy's residence.

Getting into the car Manik drove them off towards the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: and with this chapter I have officially filled in every gap that I have left in the earlier chapters. I hope now my readers would understand all the plot holes and tracks that I have covered so far.

We all are finally on the same page now dearies.

So let the story progress further now.

In the next chapter, we will get back to the present situation where Nandini and Manik are still pretending to be at war.
Raj and Nyonika are on their way to take Nandini and Aarav back with them.
Sanaya and Rajveer think that they have created a rift between Manik and Nandini using Aarav.

So from the next chapter onwards, the story will progress further.

I will finish this story soon.

Maybe in 15-20 more updates.

And yes I know many of my readers want to read about the time (five years back) when Manik and Nandini were already married and were having their mini honeymoon during their official wedding rituals.

So for them here's my first surprise.

Everything related to that will be covered in form of "BONUS CHAPTERS" once I finish this story.

And there are more Surprises as well which I will declare at the right time.

So enjoy all the chapters that I have uploaded in the last 3 days.

The next chapter will be posted soon as I will be regular till I finish this story. See you all then.

Love and luck❤
Sam