104. A (BONUS CHAPTER)

**SORRY GUYS. I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS PART AS WELL. ANYWAYS, IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ENJOY ❤️❤️**

"..Manik..please.." she pleaded in a low voice. "..you know na..I can't come and meet you now.."

"..nothing doing Nandini.."Manik was adamant. "..I don't know anything..you promised me remember..and we are already married for weeks remember Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra therefore, these prenuptial rules doesn't apply on us anymore so no more excuses my love."

"Mr. Manik Malhotra.."Nandini reminded him. "..in case you have forgotten..for the world we are still "an engaged couple" who are about to get married in couple of hours so as per rituals we can't see each other till then.."

"..and Manik..you know na..it's a bad omen for the groom to see the bride in wedding attire till the day of wedding.."

"..I know that Ms. Nandini Murthy.."this time Manik cut her off "..just like it was bad omen to see each during other rituals..like mehandi..sangeet and haldi na.."

Nandini blushed as she understood what Manik was referring to. "..Manik.."

"..what Manik.."Manik knew she was blushing so he continued to tease her "..We have been celebrating our own function in our style..every night..either at our bed in Malhotra Mansion or at your bed in Murthy House where I make you.."however before he could finish Nandini yelled "..Manik..just shut up.."

"Come on Nandini.."Manik tried his best to control his laughter as he continue with his teasing session "..we have been doing it..from weeks now...in fact..we have been doing it way more number of times than what we did in our "wedding night" and "unofficial honeymoon" more intensely, regularly and continuously pretty much from the time we have been forbidden by our elders to be even see each other during the wedding function."

"..not only had we two successfully managed to stay together during this entire time...but we have successfully evaded being caught by any one.."

"..and see nothing bad had happened..rather it had been the most blissful and happiest moment of our lives.."

"..so trust me this time as well..like all the other times.."

Though Manik's words made sense but somehow today Nandini's heart wasn't into it. "Exactly Manik...we have broken all the rules so far..but this is one rule i want to left unbroken.."

"Don't tell me you believe this crap that it's inauspicious and all to see you in your wedding attire.." Manik rolled his eyes in annoyance "..this is 21st century Nandini..and you are still stuck in this so called 18th century ritual.."

"Manik..I have fulfilled all the promises that i have made to you so far..so why can't you just let this one go.."Nandini tried to make him under stand "..as it is you will be here in couple of hours..you will see me then.."

"..yeah right..."Manik was irritated now. "..I will see you when the whole world had already seen you..making me the last one.."

"..No.."

"..I will be the first one to see you in your wedding attire.."

"Mujhe Haq Hai.."

Nandini smiled as he spoke the dialogue of her favourite movie VIVAH "..Manik..you are too much.."

"Please Nandini.."Manik pleaded this time. "..please let me be the first one to see you...please.."

"Fine.."Nandini gave in reluctantly though she was herself feeling that it wasn't correct. But she still chose Manik's priority over her own wish. "..but how will we meet..I am not allowed to get out of the premise..so i won't be able to leave the premise for long..you know that.."

"Don't worry about that.."Manik had everything planned "..you won't be leaving the premise for too long...just come down..and meet me near the temple situated right across the street..as I am waiting for you there.."

"..What.."Nandini's eyes widened in disbelief "..you are already here.."

"Of course.."Manik replied which made her smile "you are Crazy Manik.."

"..only for you..Nandini.."his confession made her heart skip a beat. "I will be down in a moment.."

"I am waiting..like always.."

And then they both cut the phone...

..ending their conversation...

..which turned out to be their last conversation for a very long time.

They both were about to begin a new chapter in their life..

..but unfortunately, they were nearing the time which was about to mark the end of the first phase of their Love Story...

..leading the way for the next and final phase of their EPIC LOVE.

-------------------------------------------------------