149.

Everyone was shocked beyond measure.
They still can't believe it.

Sanaya was no more.

"I can't believe this..." Nandini slumped on the floor as her legs gave in. "...he got Sanaya killed." Tears started streaming down her eyes "... I got her killed...I got her murdered by him..."

"Nandini stop saying that..." Manik took her in his embrace. "You didn't do anything. It's Rajveer's fault."

"It's because of my lie that Rajveer got her killed  Manik. It's because of my so-called plan he got Sanaya murdered. I am the one responsible for her murder Manik. I am the one to be blamed for her death." Nandini lost it completely. "I got her murdered. I am a murderer."

"Stop saying that Princess." Raj sat next to her. "You didn't do anything. Yes, we did plan to get Sanaya punished but what Rajveer did to her was beyond anyone's thought process."

"But Dad he got her murdered because of me." Nandini couldn't get this thing out of her head.

"You didn't ask him to kill Sanaya, Nandini." This time Soha spoke "Stop taking it on yourself. You are not to be blamed for it at any cost."

Before Nandini could say anything Aryaman and Dhruv walked in with Alia and Navya. "Guys, we found something. See this."

Manik got Nandini back on her feet.

"Alia found this." Dhruv showed them a Pendrive. "It's the recording of the Blackbox of Sanaya's car."

"What..." they all spoke in unison.

"But how did you find it? Didn't her car explode after it got hit by the truck?"
Manik questioned.

"When I and Soha were keeping tabs on Sanaya we got her Blackbox cloned and connected with our car Blackbox," Alia explained. "Thanks to this advance technology no matter at what distance Sanaya's car was everything that happened near her car got recorded in the Blackbox which in turn got cloned in our Blackbox."

"The moment I heard that Sanaya died in the car accident I knew something was wrong. Because her accident seemed too familiar to Nandini's parents. That's when I realized exactly who did this. I immediately got my Blackbox recovered. And fortunately, we got all the recordings of Sanaya's Blackbox as well."

Aryaman connected it with the LED SCREEN TV. And the next moment they all witnessed the last day of Sanaya's life.

"Don't you dare threaten me Rajveer? Though I didn't anything that you accuse me of yes I won't lie I was thinking to do something similar with Nandini. I want both Aarav and Nandini out of Manik's life. I tried killing Aarav but much to his good luck he only got injured. It did create a rift between Manik and Nandini but that's not enough for me. Aarav's death would have separated them permanently. Though the Malhotra's and Murthy's have tightened the security around Aarav that won't stop me from getting Aarav killed. And once that happens Manik will abandon Nandini forever and without you being around to protect Nandini, I would finish her off just the way you accused me off."

"Don't do you dare raise your voice Rajveer. I had enough of your drama. You can't do anything to me. You are nothing but a failure Rajveer. You couldn't keep Nandini in control and now you will be responsible for Nandini's demise as well. I will have my happily ever after with Manik at any cost Rajveer but I will not allow you and your precious Nandini to have even one ounce of happiness."

"I will destroy you Rajveer. Don't forget I have all the evidence to get you and your family sentenced to jail for a lifetime. I am done working with you. You can go to hell. And I will make sure your Nandini too join you there."

Sanaya cut the call.

"I will ruin you Rajveer. And I will begin with Nandini."

She dialled a number which got answered on the second ring itself "I have a job for you. Meet me in 2 hours at Mumbai Bangalore Highway."

Sanaya drove away.

Dhruv fast-forwarded the recording for around 2 hours. It showed that Sanaya was driving the car when she got a call.

This time she put the call on speaker.
"Now what Rajveer..."

"How dare you even think to hire goons to kill Nandini."

They all heard Rajveer's voice.

His words stumped Sanaya. "How did you know this? Are you keeping tabs on me?"

"Unfortunately for you yes I am. And you know what. This time you have crossed all the lines. I would have forgiven you if you would have only threatened or harmed me or my family. But this time you went too far by planning to attack Nandini. And that's the end of the line for you Sanaya."

"What do you mean by that Rajveer."

"It's time for you to bid farewell to the world Sanaya. Hopefully, I won't see you in your next life. Have a great journey in hell Sanaya. Goodbye," the call ended.

"Hello...Rajveer...Hello.." Sanaya was scared and shocked now "What nonsense..."

And the next moment she looked up in front her eyes widened in horror while she screamed for the last time as her car got hit by a truck.

The car lost balance and crashed down the roads of the highway only to get exploded within a few moments of its crashing.

All of them were left stumped and shocked as they witnessed the last moments of Sanaya right in front of their eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------