151.

Everything was set.

They were all ready for the execution of the final phase of the plan.

The team of police were on alert mode.
They were waiting for the signal that Nandini was supposed to send them.

Raj, Nyonika, Kishori and Venkatesh were waiting in one car. While Dhruv, Alia, Aryaman, Soha and Cabir were waiting in another.

Shanno and Navya were with Aarav. They too were waiting for the news.

Manik was keeping an eagle eye on Nandini.

They all were adamant to finish things off.

Things were going as per plan.

Rajveer was on his way to meet Nandini.
He was supposed to meet Nandini on Mumbai-Bangalore Highway.

Nandini was waiting for him.

But what others didn't know was that Nandini had plans of her own.

She knew she could lose it all if this time something goes wrong with the plan but she had to do this because this time she didn't want her family to suffer like the last time.

That's why she didn't share her plan with anyone.

Not even Manik.

Nandini's hatred for Rajveer had crossed all boundaries and she knew that if Rajveer was left alive he would come back to create havoc in their lives again. So the only way to end all this was to finish Rajveer once and for all.

And she wanted to be the one to kill Rajveer.

Rajveer finally showed up. Nandini stood at the edge when Rajveer got out of his car and rushed towards Nandini.

"Nandini, I am here." Rajveer stopped right in front of Nandini. "You don't need to worry anymore. Let's leave right now. We will leave everything behind and will create a world of our own."

"What about your parents." She didn't turn to look at him. "What if they don't accept me? Would you leave me then?"

"Never" Rajveer turned her around placing both his hands on either side of her shoulder. "I will never leave you. And I don't care whether they accept you or not. As long as you are with me nothing else matters."

"But what if they try to hurt me" Nandini questioned him.

"Then they will meet the same fate that of Sanaya." He held both her hands in his "I will protect you Nandini. Nothing can ever touch you as long as you are with me."

"Do you love me so much Rajveer?" Nandini looked straight into his eyes.

"More than my life." Rajveer finally confessed. "I can do anything, go to any extent to be with you."

"Even if that means that you have to kill me. Right" Nandini's words shocked Rajveer "Of course, not Nandini. I can never hurt you."

"Really ?" this time Nandini pushed him back creating distance between them "That's why you sent me to comma for five years because you loved me so much."

Rajveer's face turns pale. "How did you..."

He couldn't finish when Nandini slapped him hard across his face "...how did I remember this...is that what you are referring to."

He tried to hold her hand "Nandini, listen to me. You are misinterpreting everything. I never intended to hurt you. I wanted to.."
Before he could finish Nandini slapped him again and finished his sentence "..you wanted to kill Manik right."

This time Rajveer kept quiet for a while as he finally realised what was going on before saying "You tricked me again. Didn't you."

"It's not my fault that you are a born fool." Nandini snorted.

"Not again Nandini," Rajveer's face turns grim "I can lose you again. I won't let you go away again. After everything we went through together, you can't ditch me like this."

"You were the one who put me through hell. It's because of you I couldn't hold my son when he was born. You were the reason why I and Manik suffered so much, why our family suffered so much. Your parents got my Amma-Appa killed, you tried to set Sanaya up with Manik and when she became a threat, you got her killed as well. And after everything that you did you seriously think that I will have any feelings for you, Rajveer you are nothing but a piece of nonsense. A complete delusional person who thinks he is the smartest when in reality you are nothing more than an idiotic fool." Nandini pushed him back.

"I will not let you walk away Nandini. I will not let Manik and you unite at any cost." He pulled out a revolver from his back pocket. "If you can't be with me, then you can't be with anyone."

"You are not Almighty Rajveer who gets to decide my destiny. " Nandini was anything but scared. "Your game is over Rajveer. This time forever." Nandini provoked him.

Rajveer was about to shoot her when he got shot by the police. He shot back at the police in retaliation when they shot him several times.

He fell to the ground and died on the spot.

Manik was the one who reached Nandini first. As soon as she found herself in his embrace she lost grip over herself and lost consciousness.

She blacked out but not before hearing...

"NANDINI...NANDINI...NANDINI...STAY AWAKE...NANDINI...NANDINI..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------