116.

As soon as he hit the brakes of his car he got out of it without even bothering to kill the engine. He was in shaking from within as he climbed the stairs of hotel and reached the reception area. "Which way is Room No 1518."

"Take the first right turn to the elevator and press for floor 15." Manik didn't stop to hear the remaining part of the direction as he rushed to the set of elevator. As soon as he arrived on the 15th floor he began to search for room 1518. Fortunately he found it too quickly.

He took out the entry card from his pocket and punched it in and instantly he was inside the room within seconds after unlocking it. "DO NOT DISTURB" card was already at the door knob so he simply closed the door and rushed to the bedroom of the suite. "Nandini...Nandini.." his voice was resonating throughout the suite as opened the door only to find Nandini sitting on the floor crying her eyes out.

And the next thing that happened was that she was in his embrace as he tried to comfort her. "What happened love...why are you crying...did something happen..why are you.." however this time Nandini begin to mumble "I am sorry..Manik...I am so damn sorry..I..I.."

He immediately cupped her face to look into her eyes "Nandini..tell me what happened. You are killing me here.."

"I am so sorry Manik. I never thought that Amms would slap you..I am so sorry..I am so so sorry.." she hugged him tightly. "I am extremely sorry for all those harsh words that she said. I never imagined that she would react like this. Aiyyappa..what have I done. I am so sorry Manik. I will talk to Amms about it..I will.." however this time she wasn't able to finish her sentence as his kiss silenced her for a while.

Once he kissed her to his heart content he kissed her forehead and took her in his warm embrace. "And you were asking me how can I love you so much." He shook his head as her hold on his body tightened. "What about you Nandini. You are worse then me. You are crying over such a small thing.."

She instantly gave him her most annoyed and angry look "Small thing.." she shook her in disbelief "..you are calling this a small thing. She slapped you Manik. She scolded you for no reason. I was the one who should have got that slap and those accusations. Not you."

Now he was angry. "Don't be ridiculous Nandini. You are already going through so much. I am super glad that she slapped me. Had it been you I don't know how I would have taken it. I would take gazallion slap like this and ready to face any accusations as long as they don't touch you. But I don't know I would I bear it if someone even dared to touch you with their wrong words"

"Exactly Manik." Nandini was all raged out. "It's all my fault. So why do you have to suffer for it. Just like you can't tolerate a single word against me my case is no different as well. You know how I am feeling at the moment. I want to confess everything in front of Amms and would beg her to give me one slap after the other for my wrong actions and plans. And I would do that only. No one else will put any accusations against you. Ever Again."

"Are you Crazy Nandini." Manik couldn't believe it. "What's wrong with you. You are going to ruin our plan that is finally working. Nothing wrong has happened. Amms love me way too much. And I know as soon as she will come to know the truth she will forgive me. But Nandini we can't risk spoiling our plan anymore. Your plan is finally working. And if things go like this soon we will put an end to all these things together."

"I don't care about it Manik. To hell with the plan. I can't and won't tolerate any wrong words against my husband. My husband is my pride. He is my everything. And any thing that is against him isn't acceptable to me. Especially when it's my fault. I won't let you suffer anymore Manik. You are my world and my everything. And I won't even allow myself to hurt you even unintentionally. You get that." She got back on her feet. "I am going to tell Amms everything now."

However before she could even take one step next thing she knew she was on the bed beneath him. "Manik..what are you doing. Let me go..."

"Never.." he shook his head as he looked at her so lovingly that began to melt her from within. "Manik..don't..let me go..I need to do this.."

"You will never leave me again love.." his lips was just an inch away from her as his hand swiftly removed her dupatta exposing her collarbone. His fingers ran along it as he tongue gently caressed her lower lips sending shivers down her existence. "I won't let you.."

"Manik..Aarav.." she was losing her sense so she tried to remind him and herself that right now this wasn't the time. However her efforts were in vain because Manik wasn't simply in mood to give in. "Aarav is fine , safe and he is with Aryaman and Soha at the moment at their house. Dhruv and Alia will reach there too as they are too worried for him."

Manik's hands were already busy in undressing her as his lips were busy against cheeks making way down to her jawline as he kissed every inch of her neck making her lose the battle every time he placed his lips and tongue leave a mark on her skin and soul. "Manik..we need to be with Aarav.." she tried one last time but her hands were already in snaked around his bare bare as he threw his shirt away and was rubbing his lower parts against her pelvic and lower region.

"His parents are always there for him. They will be there for him even tonight but at the moment A Husband needs his wife. They both have a long war ahead. I need to be inside my woman and forget about everything else that's not her because I need her more than ever to become not only just part of my soul but also my existence. I need to you Nandini...I need you so much.." he kissed her cleavage as he pulled down her kurti down her body.

"I need you too Manik. I love you so much...Manik..i love you.." she was already panting as Manik swiftly removed both their clothes down their foot only to be slumped together at the bottom of the bed.

He closed her lips with his as he in one swift move got inside her drinking her scream and moaning at the same time. His back was marked by her finger nails as he began to move ravegly and unrestrained inside her kissing her all along.

They both knew that the WAR has officially begun but they also knew that this time they will win because they both are together..

...once for all.

------------------------------------------------------------------