50.

**Wohooo...50 Chapters🤗🤗🤗

On the speacial occasion of independence day and rakshabandhan here's presenting the 50th Chapter of Bride's of the Malhotra's

The love/wedding proposal of Manan.❤❤

I know many of you are heartbroken..your messages are a clear indication of that..but i also know that your love for Manan is way beyond all this. Manan was,is and will always going to extraordinary speacial for us.

They are the reason why I got such wonderful readers family who have become one of my reason to smile. So I will always love and cherish them.

And I know you all will do the same after all Manan is forever..Hamesha.

So allow me to take you to the world where Manan will always stay together no matter what. They will face issues but together they will fight it and end up being more stronger and closer to each other than ever.

From now on Manan and their love track will be the only focus of this story.

I hope my readers would like it.❤❤

This time I am hoping to get a lot of comments as well🤞

So let's begin❤❤

Happy Reading ❤❤**

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tum aisa nahi kar sakte.."Manik was shocked at her reaction. "..it's wrong Manik..we are getting married..how can you do this to my as well as to your own family..what will they think..what about their hopes and expectations..bolo.."

Now he was confused. "What nonsense are you talking Nandini.."Shaking his head he scowled. "..yeh achanak kya ho gaya hai tumhe.."

"Tum mujhe bhaga ke le jaa rahe ho and you are asking me this.."Finally Manik realised what she was referring to. "Agar hamare parents hamari shadi ke liye agree nahi karte toh i would have happily eloped with you..but Manik sab toh maan gaye hai na..and we are getting married in two weeks..toh phir "ghar se bhagne" ki kya zarurat hai bolo.."

"Oh shut up yaar.."Manik was annoyed beyond measures "..main tumhe koi bhaga ke nahi le ja raha hu.."

"Toh kya hum highway ke dhabbey par chola kulcha khane jaa rahe hai.."she snorted. "You are upto something toh jaldi daso aur batao ki tumhare khurafati dimag me chal kya raha hai.."

"Do minute chup baitho..apne aap pata chal jaega.."Manik replied without taking his eyes off the road.

"Fine.."but Nandini was no less so she begin counting in reverse too loudly just to annoy him even more "120..119..118..117.."