71.

Five years later

He was sitting on the couch deeply engrossed in thought. Aarav left with Aryaman for about ten minutes now while Nandini was peacefully sleeping in her room.

This gave him ample time to remiscned some of the most beautiful memories that he spent with his beautiful wife five years ago...

...just days before the fateful days that not only turned his world upside down but also changed his life forever.

"If there is something that you want to tell me but you cannot because of something then you will say that you tried calling me but the call dropped."

"If there is something that you want my help with but you cannot ask it directly you can say that you lost something and you need my help with it."

"..and if there is something that you are going to share with me knowing that it might not be acceptable to me than in that case you will prepare me before hand by preparing the ground by simply making food for me.."

He smiled as memories flooded his entire mind and he got drowned into it.

**FLASHBACK**

"So is this our secret code or something.." he was curious. She nodded in positive "Yes..something like that only."

"Wow..that's so cool.." he was impressed which made her smirk "..I always do cool things only Mr. Malhotra..dont you know that."

"Of course..how can I forget." He agreed wholeheartedly.

She smiled "So tell me exactly why you brought me here when you have no intention to get laid at the moment."

"Seems you are disappointed.." he raised his eyebrows.

"With our families down you won't dare to cross the line..." she slumped on the couch.

"Are you challenging me.." he took the seat next to her.

"Nope.." she pulled his cheeks "..because apart from being a perfect husband you are an "adarshwadi son/ son-in-law" as well..much to my chagrin. However this time I am not complaining."

"Well that I am.." he was too proud which made her eyes roll in annoyance.

"So tell me why are we here.." she got back to the point.

"For this.." he extended something in her hand. She gave him an inquisitive look. "What's this.."

"My first wedding present to you.." he smiled "..a tie bracelet.."