3.

"..saaf karo issey.." he ordered so coldly that it sent a shiver down the spine of all the people who were present in the room.

"Manik..stop it.."Dhruv held his arm." kya bol rahe ho.." he couldn't believe that he was asking a girl to clean his shoes. "..this is not a way to behave with a girl.."

"..exactly Manik.." even Alia was shocked. "..it was just an accident..she apologise right..so just let it be."

"Will you two just shut up.."Manik didn't even look at them as his gaze was fixed on his newfound prey who was shivering in helplessness. The look on her face was giving him the kick that he truly loved.

..the feeling of being powerful.

"..don't you two dare interfere in my business..just keep quiet and enjoy the show.."Manik smirked as he shifted his one leg a little ahead. "..do you even know how expensive these shoes are.."

The girl looked up at him but was not able to say anything as his devilish smirk was enough to silence her. "..tumhare 25 saal ki salary ko agar mila dogi aur usme bonus bhi add karogi na tab bhi..tab bhi in branded shoes ki first instalment bhi puri nahi kar paogi.."

Both Dhruv and Alia cringed at his harshness while tears welled up in the eyes of the girl who could feel all the eye balls in the room on her..giving her the most humiliating gaze possible.

"I am sorry sir..." she mumbled. "..I am sorry. " her apology only made his smirk grow more intense. "Now you are sorry...Miss.." he read the name tag and took her name loudly. "..Navya Naveli.."

"Even I will be sorry once I will get you fired from this job...as I am going to complain to your manager about your so-called service towards customer..not only that I will make sure once you get fired you never get a job anywhere else.."Her eyes widened in horror. "Sir please...please forgive me...this job is very important for me...I am the only bread earner of my family..please Sir...I am begging you.." she sat down on her feet. "Please forgive me...please..".

Manik smiled deepened but both Dhruv and Alia cringed even more. Before they could say anything Manik said something that shook everyone to the core.

"Fine...I will forgive you..." he looked at her with an evil-filled gaze. "..once you did what I asked you to do a couple of moments back.."

"..saaf karo mere joote.." he ordered once again. "..clean it to the best of your capability and I will forgive you and your mistake.."

"Manik.."both Alia and Dhruv tried to speak but once again Manik silenced them. "..if you two can't handle this..just leave..but don't you two dare interfere in my business.." turning his attention back to Navya. "..what are you thinking Navya Ji..yeh saaf karengi..ya fir.."

Without even saying another word Navya picked up the tissue from the nearby table. Manik smirked once again while Dhruv and Alia were about to leave when out of nowhere someone caught Navya's hand.

"Navya ruko.."

All the eyeballs in the room shifted to the person who stopped Navya from leaning in front of Manik.

"Who are you.."Manik was hell annoyed now. "..and what do you think you are doing.."

"I am doing exactly what should have been done by other people.." she took the paper napkin away from Navya's hand and pulled her backwards.

"Nandini don't.." Navya shook her head and tried to take the napkin out of her hand. "Meri job chali jaegi.."

"Tum aisa kuch bhi nahi karogi..samajhi..it was just an accident...you didn't do any thing deliberately.."her words irked Manik beyond measures. "..I guess you don't want your friend to have this job...fine...I am going to the cabin of the manager.."