112.

**FEW DAYS LATER**

"You need to calm down. You are going to destroy our plan"

"I am sorry. I just.."

"How can you be so reckless. After everything we have been through you can't lose control like this."

"I am going to kill him. Once again I was about to lose my family and this time we could have lost our child."

"We would lose nothing. Not this time. Never again."

"How are you so confident."

"Because I have full faith on you."

"But I don't."

"Well that's your problem. I can't do anything about that."

"You don't understand.."

"Will you just shut it up Mr Husband. You are seriously getting on my nerves now."

"Again Mr Husband. You know how much I hate when you address me like that."

"So what should I call you. Shirtless Sixpack Jahapanah."

"You are Impossible. Even in this situation you have the nerves to make joke."

"I can do whatever I want. You want to ruin the moment by moping over something that never happened or will never happen so it's your call but dont expect me to do the same."

"I know you are right. But I am not sure things would be that easy once everyone finds out the truth."

"We did what we had to. And nobody needs to know anything if we don't want to tell them."

"We can't hide it forever."

"Who said we can't.."

"They will find out.."

"I didn't knock you down Mr Husband so don't worry unlike last time no one will know anything."

"Can you just be serious for once."

"I am dead serious Mr Husband. But I don't want to share anything with the world anymore especially after what happened that night between us."

"Me neither."

"Then why are you reacting like this."

"Because it's difficult. It's too hard to be with you like this."

"Do you think I am having fun."

"You are suffering way more than me. But why are we suffering because of someone else. Why it has to be like this."

"Because we don't have any other choice at the moment. We know who are friends are but our enemy turned to be a step forward than us that almost cost us first our lives and then Aarav. We can't risk it anymore."

"Why can't we just kill them."

"And then go to jail and live our happily ever after away from our son and family. Is that you want. And who knows even after killing them what might still be left behind that could put our son and family in danger."

"Why you always have to be right."

"Because MRS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT."

"You are seriously impossible."

"Just calm down love. We are almost there. And this time we are together. I know it's hard for both of us but we have to continue doing that so that we could keep our family and son safe."

"I am going crazy Wifey."

"Then meet me our place in half an hour. Even I am going CRAZY WITHOUT YOU."

"WE SHOULDN'T HAVE "DONE" WHAT WE DID THAT NIGHT. WISH WE COULD HAVE RESTRAINED OURSELVES THEN THINGS MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THIS DIFFICULT."

"WELL I DON'T REGRET IT."

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T. AFTER ALL IT WAS YOU WHO ATTACKED ME THAT NIGHT."

"OH..AND YOU WERE JUST TOO WEAK TO DEFEND YOURSELF. RIGHT."

"RIGHT"

"SHUT UP. AND MEET ME IN 20."

"SO THAT YOU CAN ATTACK ME AGAIN"

"OH YOU ARE SUCH A SAINT MR HUSBAND AS IF YOU LET ME HAVE MY WAY.."

"NOT TONIGHT. NOT EVER."

"WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT."

"SEE YOU IN 15 WIFEY."

"SEE YOU THEN MR HUSBAND."

------------------------------------------------------------------