143.

The silence was deafening. They all knew it was the silence before the storm. Though Raj and Manik had chosen to be on the same page for now everyone knew that things were still not okay with them. Nyonika and Nandini chose to not meddle in their matter anymore.

"They both are grown-up men. Let them deal with this themselves. But at no cost will I let them ruin my or Nandini's peace of mind ever again. Finally, my family reunited after a long time. And I won't allow them to create any mess again." Nyonika kissed Aarav's temple as she tucked him into his bed. "He is just like you Nandini."

Nyonika's words made Nandini smile. "But he looks like Manik Maa."

"He is born with looks, brain and golden heart. One look at him and one will forget everything about the world. No wonder Raj adores him so much. Even after arguing with Manik Raj simply doesn't run out of energy when he is with Aarav." Nyonika smiled as well.

"I hope everything gets okay between them soon Maa. I can't see them like this for long." Nandini voiced her feelings.

"They are father and son after all. They love each other Nandini. Everything will fall into place soon." Nyonika assured her.
"But for now let's focus on the main evil cause first. I think we should begin with Sanaya."

"I was so waiting for this moment Maa." Nandini's expression changed instantly. "She was the reason why Aarav got injured Maa. She attacked my child just for her pure selfish reasons Maa. I will finish her myself."

"So what are we waiting for my dear." Nyonika held her hand. "She was the one who not only tried to keep Manik away from you but she hurt my grandson too. I won't have done anything because I know you all will deal with her but harming my Grandson she had managed to piss me off as well. There is no way I will let you finish her alone. Even I want my share in that."

"So do we.." Both Nyonika and Nandini turned to find Alia, Soha and Navya standing in front of them.

Alia came and hugged Nyonika who hugged her back instantly. "I am so happy that you came back, aunty. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too sweetheart." Nyonika smiled.

"And now you are here that means we can finally get back at Sanaya." Soha was super excited.

"Guess you all were waiting for this day very badly," Nyonika smirked.

"Very badly Aunty," Navya added. "Very badly."

"Then let's finish her case first. But we have to be careful. We need to work so smartly that Rajveer or the Chopra's shouldn't get suspicious." Nandini reminded them.

"Don't worry baby girl," Nyonika assured them. "They won't get suspicious rather Rajveer will be the one who will help us in closing Sanaya's Chapter once and for all."

"Really.." all three of them were pleasantly surprised.

"Just follow my lead and you all will see the results yourself." Nyonika sat down with the girls and they all started discussing the plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------