83.

It felt like another lifetime altogether as they all stood in front of each other. Alia-Dhruv , Mukti-Abhimanyu , Aryaman-Soha , Cabir-Navya and finally Manik-Nandini.

The joy and ecstasy was visible on everyone's face because finally after five years all of them were present in person under the same roof.

As soon as Nandini entered the building of Malhotra Industries with Manik he pulled her along towards the direction that led to a private set of elevator that was totally restricted for the other employees and those who visited Malhotra Industries for official purpose.

Tapping in the code he stood next to Nandini who was busy going through the important points one last time. She was only half page down when the door of the private elevator opened to the hallway.

Stepping out he turned to look at Nandini who was busy in her file. "Nandini."

She looked up only to find him waiting for her. She got confused for a moment "What."

And then she realised that she needed to get out of the elevator. "Ohh..I am sorry.." Smiling goofily at him she added "I didn't paid attention."

"Of course you didn't.." he teased her back. "Let's go. There are few people who I want you to meet before the meeting." He lead the way for her.

She simply nodded and followed him and soon they were standing in front of double door. "Warning. These people won't eat you but they are too desperate to meet you so it might get too overwhelming and embarrassing at the same time. So bear it with me okay."

"Okay." She was curious now.

Opening the door he lead her inside and next thing she knew she was taken into a bear tight hug by two people. "You are finally here." She recognized Navya's voice immediately. "Navya..what are you doing here."

But it seemed no one heard her rather she heard an unfamiliar yet familiar voice.
"God we missed you so much Nandini."

"You two are crushing her." Once again she knew the owner of the voice that was Cabir. "Soha and Navya...let her breath."

"Ohh sorry.." they both finally released her but not enough that she could get away from them. "It's so good to see you Nandini. Like finally you are here in person."

Soha's eyes were shining with unnamed emotions that really surprised Nandini. She has never met Soha but she knew about her as Navya used to talk about her a lot. She wanted to meet Soha from a very long time but she never expected that meeting her would feel so warm and welcoming.

"I am Soha." She extended her hand. "Navya's friend , Aryaman's wife and Manik's friend."

Nandini smiled at her familiarity "I am Nandini. It's really nice to meet you too. Navya had told me a lot about you too. I really wanted to meet you in person as well."

Soha caressed her face that made Nandini's heart filled with unnamed emotions.

First with Amms and now with Soha-- why does it felt as if she knew them way before and after eternity she is back with those people who meant world to her--when in reality she was meeting them for the first time.

But just like before (in case of Amms) Nandini once again allowed her heart to take the lead and she accepted the love, warmth that Soha was showering on her with full willingness and ecstasy.

"Even we are waiting in line." She heard another woman. But this time she knew who it was. "Mukti..right."

"Yes." She too came forward and hugged Nandini. "Welcome abode Nandini. It's good to have you on board."