97.

My first ever BILLIONAIRE SERIES hits 750k+ views.

BILLIONAIRE ADDICTION (Part One) with around 550k+ views

And BILLIONAIRE DALLIANCE (PART TWO) with more than 200k+ views

This is the first time ever any series written by me had touched the benchmark of 750k+ views

Both these stories are posted on my saminthelostworld account.

The credit for this goes entirely to my readers. Thank you for all the love and support guys. 🙏🙏🙏

❤Sam❤

------------------------------------------------------------------

Malhotra Mansion

They couldn't believe it but they also knew that Sanaya isn't upto something good. "I so want to punch her.." Soha shook her head in anger. "..would do anything to see the smile wiped off her face."

"Seriously....that girl is trouble." Alia agreed. "But what the hell is wrong with Manik." She was disappointed and Nandini could see that. "Why didn't he just threw her away."

"I still don't understand why he allow her to enter anywhere near the Malhotra surname." Mukti was annoyed too. "He should have got a restraining order against her."

"Don't worry...your best friend already did that."

All the five boys enter the room while the girls turn to look at them with scowled expressions because clearly they were not at all happy with the boys crashing their personal and private time with one another.

But Nandini smile in ecstasy as she knew that after ages she was going to witness the BOYS VS GIRLS SHOWDOWN in front of her. So that's why she casually turned around to face Manik Malhotra who was really looking pissed at the moment. "Why are you not happy that your girlfriend took care of Sanaya."

There was complete silence because just like Sanaya even the girl gang was shocked at the news revelation of Manik-Nandini becoming a couple again.