13.

"...then what should we do.."Vikram looked into the file all over again. "..we need to get the site checked as well in order to see if that meets the pre-requsite conditions for this project or not..however our financers in Panvel is demanding an immediate meeting..both are important and we can't prioritise between the two..it had to be handled at the same time.."

"So what's the issue Vikram.."Raj questioned. "..we need to send only one person at site selection..so let Manik do that..whereas Aryaman and Nandini can take care of the meeting with the financers in Panvel.."

Manik's head snapped up at Raj's words and before he could think or control his emotions words were out of his mouth "..Why them.."

As soon as those words got uttered by him all the head in that room snapped up. Four pairs of eyes were staring at him in confusion..that's when Manik realised what he had done but unfortunately it was too late for him to step back as Raj questioned raising his eyebrows. "..What did you just said Manik..did you just questioned my decision.."

"Of course not Dad.."Raj's face turned red which made Manik to correct his sentence "..I mean..Sir..I didn't meant that..".

"..then what did you exactly meant Mr.Malhotra..kindly enlighten us..please.."Raj scowled which literally made Manik gulp as he tried answering "..Sir..what I meant to ask is that why Nandini and Aryaman should go to attend the meeting of financiers...together..why can't Aryaman go alone.."

"..that's because.."Aryaman answered. "..Nandini is the one who had all the details of finance related queries as she is the one who is working on the finance department of this project..her presence is must for the meeting.."

"..but why are you going with her.."Manik again repeated the same mistake as he blurted out the words out of the blue taking every one in the room by surprise. But this time Raj had the answer "..that's because Aryaman had been dealing with the financers of Panvel from past 5 years..while you were busy in wasting your life in parties and vacation..Aryaman successfully completed many project in collaboration with those Panvel financiers.."

"..those people know and trust Aryaman too well..so it this meeting with go very smoothly if Aryaman and Nandini would go together to attend this meeting. You wouldn't be asking this question at all if you would have paid attention to the details of the project..but questions like this clearly shows that you are still clueless about small but important details like this.."

Manik's face turn red in embarrassment due to his brain to mouth filter malfunction. He muttered "sorry" as he looked down.

"You need to bring your A game into this Mr.Malhotra to contribute to this project otherwise I guess we would have to find someone else to replace you on this project.."Raj declared firmly that made Manik too embarrassed. "..this won't be repeated sir..you have my words.."

"It will be better for you only if that happens.."Raj shook his head. "Aryaman and Nandini both of you take the day off from the office and work on every little detail of the meeting so that you both will be absolutely ready for tomorrow's meeting.."

Manik's eyes again widened but this time he simply chose to keep his mouth shut as he didn't wanted to get reprimanded by Raj all over again. But unfortunately for him his expressions didn't went unnoticed by Raj. "Any problem Mr. Malhotra.."

"No.."Manik shook his head. "No problem at all Sir.."

"Good.."Raj smirk. "..in that case go back to your cabin wait for Mr. Batra who will be briefing you about all the important details that you need to check and consider while selecting the site. You need to make sure you properly implement all those important details in making the decision that whether the site is appropriate for our project or not. Site selection is a very important aspect so make sure that you don't commit any mistake. If you have any queries do make sure that you clear it with Mr. Batra and get all your facts corrected as we can't risk any mistake in decision regarding the site selection."

Manik nodded "..Yes sir..I will make sure..nothing wrong happens and everything goes on smoothly."

"Good.."Raj nodded. "..so I guess this meeting is over..so all three of you can leave now..we will meet day after tomorrow with the report of both the visit and meeting..in case you all face any issue make sure you keep us in the loop..okay.."

All three of them nodded like obedient children. "..yes sir.."

Then after giving few more final instruction
to all them Raj and Vikram sent those three off to their respective work. Once they left Vikram too got busy in reading the report that Raj extended towards him.

When Raj became sure that Vikram was too engrossed in the report a sly smile appeared on his face as only one thought appear on his mind.

"..I have done my part Manik..let's see what choice do you make..the predictable one that the whole world expects you too..or the unpredictable one that your mother is secretly pinning on.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**So what do you think my doston..

..what choice will Manik make now.

[Hint: it's a cliche story😜].

P.S: Hamesha will be updated tonight.**