EPILOGUE 2

She was throwing pillows at him and he was dodging it like a pro. "I want to go back" she yelled once again as she threw the last pillow and finally sat on the ground sighing.

"We are on our honeymoon love. How can we go back so quickly." Manik's reminder only irked her more.

"We are only having sex for the past 5 days Manik. Day and Night. No strings attached. Do you even realise I might have got pregnant all over again?" She gritted her teeth "..because we ran out of condoms.." however Manik cut her off
"Actually to say we ran out of it is an understatement. The fact is that We broke too much love..that would be more appropriate."

"Pervert" she mouthed "This isn't something to be proud of okay."

"Why not." He smirked as he was having time of his life "..even the nearest medical shops and suppliers ran out of it. For me, that's my biggest achievement."

"You have only slept with me. So..does it even count as an achievement." She looked pissed at his smug expression.

"As if you were Female CHRISTIAN GREY." he snorted as he sat next to her. "You too were a virgin before I stole your virtue after we got married secretly."

"Is sex the only thing that's on your mind Manik? Aren't you worried about other things?" Finally, Nandini chose to address her concerns.

"Nandini what is exactly worrying you." He held her hand and much to his relief she didn't pull it back "..tell me."

"I am just worried that after so much that we have been through do we have it in us to survive the Real World of Marriage." Manik was dumbfounded at her question. "What do you mean.."

"We fought together with the world as a team that's why we grew even closer but now when the world isn't an issue I am worried now we both will be the cause of concern and issue for each other." Nandini looked at him "What if we couldn't survive this Manik? What will happen to them."

"Couple fight all the time. They too have sex in the beginning. They too have a love for each other but with time everything changes. And so does their feelings. Do you think you and I would be any different?" Manik finally understood what Nandini was referring to.

"Yes, we will fight with each other Nandini. We will have our differences. But we won't be Scummed to such rotten luck where there won't be any passion left between us." Manik kissed her forehead.

"How can you be so sure." Nandini put her head on his shoulder.

"Because we will communicate with each other Nandini. We will give each other the freedom that won't choke our relationship. Yes, I will be right next to you at every step but I won't ever intervene in the battle that I know is only yours to deal with and I have no business in it. I will fight it with you only when you will ask me to. Because I know you would do the same. We won't try to control each other's lives Nandini rather we will be each other's True Partners who won't have a veil of hesitation or awkwardness between them. And these things will set us apart from the rest."

Nandini was relieved because she knew Manik meant every word that he just said to her. "Our lives won't be a happily ever after fairytale Nandini because we will enjoy, cherish and live every moment just like any normal human being with each other. And trust me life is way more ecstatic like that."

She smiled as she kissed his cheek "Agreed"

Manik smiled too but in the next moment said something that shocked Nandini for a second "So do you think it is a girl this time."

"I am not pregnant Manik." She rolled her eyes.

"Yet" his mischievous voice was too much for her.

"I am sore all over." She pushed him away. "I won't sleep with you till you show me around."

"You will prefer wasting time like this over me." Manik pouted.

"Yes. Because though I want a girl this time from you but I want to give my son full attention for some time. And once my son and we will be ready we will welcome the new life together with loads of love and happiness." Nandini smiled like an angel.

"How about twins this time." Manik was on another mode this time making Nandini roll her eyes "I would accept triplets too. As it is you will have to work overtime"

Nandini winked making him grin like a love-sick fool "always at your service Mam."

"I am going to change. Make all the arrangements so that we can finally step into the outside world that does exist for real." Nandini ordered as she walked inside the washroom.

Manik too nodded his head because he knew like always his Misses was right all over again.

They needed this because only by giving into the demand of his Queen can he truly get what his lecherous heart wanted from her.

So without further ado, he too got back on his feet and followed the instructions given by his beloved wife.

He knew he was being a JORU KA GHULAM

but truth to be told...

..he was simply loving it.

And why won't he...

...after all, Nandini was his "One and The Only"...

..she was " THE BRIDE OF THE MALHOTRA'S"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-THE END-

-----------------------------------------------------------------