2.

{My readers are the best.😙😙}

"What the hell was all that about Manik.."Aryaman couldn't believe it. "..have you forgotten that this is Malhotra Industries and not your some god damn hockey arena..where you can simply just walk in..create some nuisance and walk away as per your convenience.."

"..this is our workplace Mr Manik Malhotra..where thousands of our employees are working day and night just to ensure that Malhotra Industries reaches new height..unlike you..who simply think that just because his father owns the business you can do whatever you feel like.."

"..do you even have any idea how it would reflect on us..what about our reputation Manik..seriously when will you grow up..."

Aryaman's words had zero impact on Manik who simply snorted as he rolled his eyes. "Aryaman would you relax..no one will think anything..we pay them enough to overlook these kinds of small incidences.."

"Small incidence.."Aryaman couldn't take it anymore. "You are calling it a small incident...Manik..do you even know what you have done.."

"..and do you know whom you are talking to Aryaman.." even Manik lost his patience "..I hope you have not forgotten that you and your family are part of the Malhotra Industries..you know na "small shareholder" types...while I and my family are the owners of Malhotra Industries. So before raising your voice to remind me who I am and what I should or shouldn't do..don't forget to remind yourself of your real place in this industry...okay.."

"You are my best friend Aryaman..just like our fathers are each other's best friend..but that doesn't mean you would try to demean me like this. Maybe Dad won't mind this kind of behaviour..but unfortunately, I am not my father...okay...so you better start learning to be within your limits..or else you won't like it if I will begin sending you back-to-back reminders about that..so just back off.." saying this Manik turned and begin to walk towards the door.

However, before stepping out he warned Aryaman one last time "..and one more thing Aryaman..from next time stay the hell away from my business..there is just no need for you to interfere in my matters anymore..because in case you repeated this mistake there will be consequences..okay my bestie.."

Aryaman banged the file that he was holding in his hand on the table way too loudly. "Damn you, Manik Malhotra.." he was breathing fire. "..one day you will surely regret your actions..your damn arrogance will be your ultimate doom Manik.."

"I don't know about you but for me, you have always been more like my kid brother..and that's why I am hell worried about you.."

"..the path that you are leading to will only result in your destruction.."

"All I can pray and hope that by some miracle you get some brain and you come out of your La-La Land and smell the damn fvck*ng coffee.."

He took several deep breaths and calmed himself down. He was about to make a call when his phone rang. Without looking at the number he simply spoke "..Yes Alia..what can I do for you, little sister.."

Aryaman was trying too hard to keep his voice normal but of course, Alia knew him too well.  "Manik got on your nerves all over again..didn't he.."

"Bingo."Aryaman snorted. "I won't even waste time in asking how you know about it..so let's come straight to the point..what exactly happened that your boyfriend acted like a total jerk in front of the entire interviewer panel..and the candidate.."

"Candidate.."Alia was silent for a second "..wait..was that a girl around 5.2 feet..with quite simple yet impactful features.."

"Alia...I don't run a matrimony service where I would pay attention to how beautiful a girl looks or how tall she is..would you please tell me what got into Manik that he acted like a total jerk in front of all those people making a nuisance of himself and the reputation of everyone associated with him.."Aryaman was too annoyed to hear any other excuse.

"My boyfriend lost his mind as he for the very first time in life met his perfect match.." Alia's words made Aryaman curious. "What are you saying Alia.."perfect match"..have you lost your mind..he is your boyfriend for God's sake.."

"Yes I know that..and it's because of the very same reason I am saying this...Manik Malhotra had finally found his match who would go to any extent to prove that Manik Malhotra is a rich arrogant spoilt brat.."Alia's words made Aryaman smile. "Looks like you are fangirling over that girl..aren't you supposed to be on Manik--who happens to be your boyfriend's side.."

"Just because he is my boyfriend doesn't mean I would stand by every wrong act of his. Unfortunately, I am too weakened by my love that's why I don't rebel against him as I don't want to hurt him or lose him..but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the guts of the girl who without giving a hoot about the consequences simply went ahead and showed Manik Malhotra that he isn't invincible.."

If earlier Aryaman was intrigued now he was too shocked to even react but somehow he still managed to ask Alia the billion-dollar question.

"Alia..what happened exactly..."

..to which Alia replied...

"Manik Malhotra's ego got hit publicly..by a "Jhansi ki rani" named Nandini Murthy.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**My readers were correct--it was Manik👍.

I told you it's a cliche remember 😜

Anyways...

..now What do you think might have happened between MaNan that lead to this great confrontation between them?

Socho...Socho..🤔🤔

Next Chapter me raaj khulega...but try karke dekho..yaar..kya pata sahi guess nikal aaye 😉

Jald milenge😚*