EPILOGUE 1

As they say after storms comes the silence. Well, similar silence finally came into the life of Manik and Nandini once they succeeded in closing Chopra's case.

Manik and Nandini finally got married in the eyes of the world.

Though this time they kept their marriage simple yet traditional just their family and friends were present however they both have never been happier.

Manik and Nandini became MaNan.

However, that wasn't the end of their love story rather it was their new beginning.

They went to Australia for their OFFICIAL HONEYMOON.

But how can their lives be complete without any drama?

So this time the issue was related to their priceless possession--AARAV.

Unlike other kids who in similar situations would have wanted to be with their parents, Aarav was adamant that Manik and Nandini should go to Australia leaving him with their families.

And that made the situation worse for Manik and Nandini who were too disappointed that their child abandoned them.

"Are you two out of your mind" Kishori shook her head "Who thinks like that.."

When Manik and Nandini didn't say anything Nyonika rolled her eyes "These two have lost it Amma. I don't know who is a bigger child..them or Aarav."

"We are not being childish Maa." Manik countered "We just want Aarav to be there with us."

"So that you two can scar him for life with your intimacy" this time Cabir couldn't hold back to which both Manik and Nandini replied together "Shut up Cabir"

"Arey why should he shut up." Soha cut them off "You two are off for your honeymoon. Your son is giving you the golden opportunity to spend some Quality time together and here you two are busy sulking. Do you guys have any idea how lucky you two are"

"Yeah right" Nandini shook her head "Our son is abandoning us and we should be ecstatic about that"

"Exactly" Manik sulked even more "And we know how to behave in front of our child. We can never misbehave in front of him. And we are always on our guard then why isn't he coming with us."

The rest of them gave up after getting into argument with both of them.

They would have kidnapped Aarav if it wasn't for Aarav itself.

"Don't you love us anymore.."Raj and Nyonika couldn't believe that Aarav's fully grown parents were playing a such trick on him. "Why don't you want to come with us."

"Because I have school, art class and martial arts class as well." Aarav pointed out.

"You are just 5. You can go on holiday with your parents." Nandini cross countered him.

"I will go on holiday with them. But I am not going to their HONEYMOON. And No I am not abandoning you. It's just I want both of you to be happy." Aarav's words made both Raj and Nyonika smile.

"But we can't be happy without you baby. Don't you know that?" Nandini tried one last time.

"I will go with both of you on every holiday after this one I promise. I will stay happy with both of you no matter wherever you take me without a question. Pakka Promise." He said so cutely that Manik and Nandini had to give in to his decision.

Well..it wasn't that they were happy about it but since they knew that this is what their son wanted they both gave up sulking about it as well.

Only to realise later why their son did this.

Because it was his wedding present to both of them.

Could they love him anymore?

Once they reached Australia reality finally hit them.

Finally, after so many ups and down they both were together as MaNan.

They don't need to hide anymore. They don't need to pretend or lie to each other anymore. They were free and they were reunited this time forever.

That thought was more than enough for both of them to lose control.

Which finally made them realise why Aarav didn't want to be around them because their family members were correct.  They would have scarred Aarav for life...

..courtesy of their burning desire and passion that finally exploded and became free to create havoc on each other's existence.

They hardly got out of their room during this time.

They made love...more love...more and more love...till they both lost senses..only to make even more harsh, unrestrained, unadulterated passionate love to each other once they regained their consciousness and senses.

Their lovemaking knew no bounds.

Just like their love.

MaNan.

------------------------------------------------------------------