Prologue

"Kiss me,"

Her words were more like an order.

Simply obliging her he placed his mouth against her.

The kiss grew deeper as their limbs entangled with each other.

Their bodies turned into the live wire with every single touch.

His manliness grew thicker and harder against her stomach as without breaking the kiss she slid her left hand down his waist only to caress it gently with feather-like touch to make him growl too deep at the back of his throat.

As a payback, he simply trailed his tongue down her body making her writhe in pleasure as he unleashed havoc over her entire existence by simply placing the tip of his tongue over the core of her femininity.

"Manikkkkkkk...." she groaned as he mercilessly continued to pleasure his vagina with his tongue while holding her thighs down by his hands against the bed.

Soon the pleasure got too much for her as he inserted his finger inside her while increasing the pressure of his tongue against her core...

..and before she knew she exploded into pieces giving into his earth-shattering experience of her existence.

She regained her senses only when she heard him whispering against her ears.."I am going to love you... as no man has ever loved his woman.."

Though she was not in a position to respond still she could easily feel the fire in his voice which she could feel burning within herself as well.

"Are you ready for this...Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra. "

Those words were enough to fan the flames of her already burning passion.

So she simply chose to give in to her desire even after knowing that once she agreed to it nothing in the world could stop him from devouring her anymore...

..which was all she wanted..ever...

..so without bothering to waste any other second she simply whispered the words that unleashed the demon that was building within him pretty much since the time he saw her for the very first time.

"..Yes..Mr.Manik Malhotra.."

And before she could even take another breath he simply claimed her...

...marking the beginning of their new journey as Man and his wife.

-------------------------------------------------------

**The most cliché concept ever.

Arrange Marriage between Manik Malhotra & Nandini Murthy.

Let's see how this goes off 🤔🤔

Depending on the response I will decide what to do next.

God bless.**